*Russell*

CeCiMom

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, did anyone else pick up the comment Jesse made the other night..........I kept meaning to post it and kept forgetting but he was up in the HOH with Russel and said "How does it feel to be in MY room"! I was thinking WTF? On some level, Russ has to want to bring this arogant a$$ down, just on principle.

I don't know if you all have been watching the feeds or if it's been reported about on the updates, but Russ and Chima were up in the HoH by themselves the other night, and they were flirting up a storm and Chima said something along the lines of we should just have sex now, you know knock it out... Russ was laughing about the knock it out part, say it was something like a 7/10 split in bowling... Anyways last night Chima was outside on the couch talking about being upset with Russ for talking about some other girl... I don't know if it's an act, or if they are really gonna have a showmance, but it's something to watch, as I don't think if they are getting close, Russ is going to go off on Chima any time soon, but I could be wrong...

I will say that I think Russel is ALWAYS playing the game -- trying to think and plan ahead. All his moves seem to be calculated, right down to outbursts and arguments he has with people. I think Russell knows it's wise to honour his deal with Jeff simply because the houseguests are all speculating that Jeff or Jordan could very well win the secret power and if that were the case Russell would want to be in there good graces. He knows, from having watched last season, that Jessie (and his game play style) was not popular amongst the viewers and probably realizes not much as changed. He's also left Jessie/Natalie off the block on the premise that they're his team and he's watching out for them and has their backs. He's trying to burn as few bridges as he possibly can this week and setting himself up to avoid the block/eviction next week, regardless of who wins HOH and the secret power Julie talked about. By putting Ronnie on the block he's pleasing half the house and his justification to the other half of the house would be that was the argeement he made with Jeff in order to win HOH -- he'll pass the blame off. He'll already been trying to convince Jessie and Natalie that he stuck it out to protect there side and did not nominate them and will not nominate them because they're in an alliance.

I agree baby loops.

I just wonder if it wouldnt be a good idea for Michele to take Lydia down to get her and kevin to be loyal to the new J&J&R&M alliance. Would give them majority. With Russell not getting along with Chima, it gives him a reason to put her up. Put up Chima next to Ronnie, wouldnt nat and jess put out Ronnie?

I wouldn't trust Lydia enough to take her off the block...........that's all Jessie would have to do is look at her twice and she would follow him anywhere, once again (forgetting what anyone else ever did for her)............If I was Russ, I would keep her up there 'till Ronnie is out the door.

The longer Russ is in the house the more I see of him and the more I like. HE doesn't constantly talk game and he started to talk to the other side when they were the outcast. He seems to have a plan and seems to understand how the game works. I would be very happy if he won since he seems to be playing the game better then the others.

The longer Russ is in the house the more I see of him and the more I like. HE doesn't constantly talk game and he started to talk to the other side when they were the outcast. He seems to have a plan and seems to understand how the game works. I would be very happy if he won since he seems to be playing the game better then the others.

A guy that hunts with their Dad cannot be all that bad ;)

I think after this week they will have figured it out.

It's not always a good idea to go against the people that have your back unless you are concerned about them snuffing you toward the end.

Russell does have to worry about what happens when Jesse and Ron are out.

With Ronnie and Jessie out. Russell could very well win the game. He'd only have to worry about a backdoor from Natalie if they have a "walk like a man with a load of crap in his pants" HOH competition. Lydia's too dumb to even put him on the block.

With Ronnie and Jessie out. Russell could very well win the game. He'd only have to worry about a backdoor from Natalie if they have a "walk like a man with a load of crap in his pants" HOH competition. Lydia's too dumb to even put him on the block.

I could live with that, although I'd prefer Jeff to win. I think Russell is basically a good guy, obviously raised with morals. He's got to keep his temper in check tho. There's many weeks left to make enemies.

I think the letter from his dad was like a cold bucket of water over his head. He'll still play semi-shady, but I think he'll stick with J&J&M. Jeff should be able to get Jessie out by putting him and Natalie up next week. Only thing is I think after that point Russell might make final three for sure. He'll win the game if someone else gets Jeff out.

I wish Russel and Michelle would have set it up that michelle acted like she would vote for Ronnie, causing jesse, natalie, and Chima to be expose themselves. Now they are acting like they were going to vote Ronnie out all along. I have a feeling if Lydia or Kevin win HOH next week, they'll go right back to listening to Natalie and Jesse.

they'll go right back to listening to Natalie and Jesse.

Lydia will because Jessie will tell Nat to treat her nice and he'll toss Lydia a few bones to keep her nippin at his heels

*I thought it was set up, at first to keep the Ronnie vote hush hush..........but I think after they got alcohol last night, they started blabbing (funny, Mich accused Jordan of loose lips but I don't think Jordan's telling anyone anything---it's been Russ & Mich)

That's what I was thinking earlier. They should have set it up to make it *look* like they all betrayed Russell, by getting them to vote to save Ronnie. Then Russell could at least have his flip look like Jessie and Natalie caused it to happen, not that it did before Ronnie even went up.

I'd kinda like to see Natalie win the next HOH, then the wizard power gets Jessie kicked out because nobody will want to bring it to a tie so Natalie could break it.

Archived