*Russell*

CeCiMom

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still have my doubts about Russell. I'm going to hold off on my opinion of him at this time.

Im with you Joy...

Arrow, that's how I have picture Russ since the start...but didn't think he was so clean at first..nice pic

He is complete game and not in the ronnie sort of way. He will do what he has to do to win, but he has had a way of keeping himself on somewhat freindly terms with most in the house. He also has a great feel of the house. He could tell people were getting sick of NBK and slowly started to plan his exit stratagy from that group. Started talking to Jeff and Jordan weeks ago and his little vote to keep casey gave him a secret to tell to show that 1. I trust you and 2. I am a man of my word so you can trust me. So far he seems like the one who has the best chance to win it all.

He has a good chance to make it to the end as long as he gets over his anger issues. That might be his downfall as he may not get the jury votes in the end.

He won MY heart when he was laying & crawling on the floor in in his camoflouge hat, trying to hear the convos downstairs.........I love a man who gives it his all to win :animated_rotfl:

I spoke too soon..........he needs to get a grip........his paranoia is driving me nuts!

He's the only one who know's Michelle has one. That's going to come back to bite him big time.

No. Michele told Jeff and Jordan earlier today too. UUUUUUGGGHHH!

I can't believe Russell has it in his head that it's now a girls against guys thing. Geeeesh. He's not half as smart as he thinks he is.

Archived