* Jessie *

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his letter from home was the most pathetic letter from home in the history of the show and his attempt at reading it and adlibbing was hilarious at best, what a douche

his letter from home was the most pathetic letter from home in the history of the show and his attempt at reading it and adlibbing was hilarious at best, what a douche

Yes it was. There was no feeling in that letter.. it was basically, "hi how are you doing, we're fine, see you when you get home. be safe"

Yes it was. There was no feeling in that letter.. it was basically, "hi how are you doing, we're fine, see you when you get home. be safe"

:D I fell asleep before he got his letter. That's how impressed I was with last night's show.

I'm watching flashbacks of last night. Good Lord, Lydia and Natalie fall all over themselves waiting on Jesse hand and foot. Someone needs to slap them both upside the head.

Now Lydia is telling Jesse how "Casey is pisssssed!" Then he made her shut up while he finishes praying.

I'm watching flashbacks of last night. Good Lord, Lydia and Natalie fall all over themselves waiting on Jesse hand and foot. Someone needs to slap them both upside the head.

Now Lydia is telling Jesse how "Casey is pisssssed!" Then he made her shut up while he finishes praying.

Ughh makes me sick. I see absolutely nothing about this guy that is good looking or charming. He makes me sick... What is he praying for??? More tent time with Lydia later?

Awwwww....Jessis wessie is a pwetty pwetty BUTTERFLY. OMFG...what a flipping freakazoid. I laughed so hard at him when he was going on about him and Lydia being in cocoon's but once someone really gets to know them them are truly butterflies....dude needs a reality check. He's a moron and Lydia is twisted.

I hate Jesse too. WTF with him praying on camera like that? The last time I checked there is nowhere in the bible where it says,

Blessed Be the Arrogant, For They Shall Win Big Brother

I really am disgusted with this guy. When the camera goes in for a close up I am so yuk. I do not want to look at this loser. And him goin on about how He is just what Grodner wanted (I read that), that makes me want to hurl.

The butterfly speech was so ridiculous, and such a ploy to keep Lydia on his string, he knows how flakey she is and that is a clear manipulation. Why oh why did he have to be brought back. If he wins this I will be so dissapointed, well I would be dissapointed if any of the Athelites won but Jeff, and Jeff is not playing the game, very sad

Awwwww....Jessis wessie is a pwetty pwetty BUTTERFLY. OMFG...what a flipping freakazoid. I laughed so hard at him when he was going on about him and Lydia being in cocoon's but once someone really gets to know them them are truly butterflies....dude needs a reality check. He's a moron and Lydia is twisted.

That's freaking hilarious! You described it so perfectly. Thanks for making me choke on my water!!

i cant believe they brought this guy back .i didnt think it possible but he is even more boring than he was the first time.evel dick you loved to hate but still had to watch. foth is more interesting to watch than jesse. what makes things worse is it is so obvious bb is trying to keep him in as long as possible. is he the son of a cbs executive or something because he is sure ruining the show and they dont seem to care ?

I hope producers have an uprising of ALL past players .... that they too should get another shot ...

Jesse was and still is an arrogance, pompous ass...

I'd of rather Shiela come back than him....

He is sooo damn phony, and all that phony ass prayin before his meals is ridiculous. I cannot stand this arrogant basta*d, seriously, the way he is swinging both Lydia and Natalie back and forth makes me ill. I also hate that beotch Natalie, why oh why did they have to let him have a chance of comin back into the house??

I hope producers have an uprising of ALL past players .... that they too should get another shot ...

Jesse was and still is an arrogance, pompous ass...

I'd of rather Shiela come back than him....

and he's a show-killer, I just don't understand CBS's thinking on bringing him back. He wasn't interesting, or liked, the first time around. I can't watch this BOZO.

and he's a show-killer, I just don't understand CBS's thinking on bringing him back. He wasn't interesting, or liked, the first time around. I can't watch this BOZO.

I change the feeds whenever he is on the screen. He turns my stomach.

Don't you crack up when he calls Natalie and Lydia "mama??

I think they will end first week of jury house.

Archived