CeCiMom

i think next week as well but you never know they could this week

its about time to let them play without all the cliques rules and duke it out

jessie even if he goes up has so many ways to get off

at least two hg are locks to save him if they win pov

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's freaking hilarious! You described it so perfectly. Thanks for making me choke on my water!!

heeheee...no problem Elle...gotta give you a little excitement in your day since these bozo's are so lame!!

HHMM...

Sources tell Gaysocialitelife.com that insufferably self-obsessed Big Brother contestant Jessie Godderz might be on the downlow about his sexuality.

The narcissistic bodybuilder is quickly becoming the player to despise on CBS's Big Brother, and he's known for not being able to avoid a mirror. And he might not be the only man he's attracted to.

"He isn't ready for his parents, or the public, to know [that he is gay]," sources say. "Jessie isn't actually open with his sexuality, but he doesn't hide it too well either."

These sources are also the ones who reportedly released these "modeling" photos.

Gay or not, the body that Godderz seems to be mainly into is his own.

Can Pamela Anderson visit the U.S. version of the Big Brother house and protest him?

source...

I would rather see Jen back in the house with her 100 ways to wear a unitard than to have to watch Jesse back. (And I couldn't stand Jen)

I was watching cartoons with my kids, and during an episode of Spongebob, I finally realized who (or what) it is Jessie reminds me of.

180px-More_Handsome_Squidward.jpg

Someone should start a Separated at Birth thread with comparison pics.

Natalie/Taco Bell Chihauaha or Ronnie/Rat etc

It could get really funny. :animated_rotfl:

He is sooo damn phony, and all that phony ass prayin before his meals is ridiculous. I cannot stand this arrogant basta*d, seriously, the way he is swinging both Lydia and Natalie back and forth makes me ill. I also hate that beotch Natalie, why oh why did they have to let him have a chance of comin back into the house??

He is a dumbass too :animated_rotfl: Did ya hear him last nite saying the Vice President is rich since he gets money from all those campaign donations :animated_rotfl:

BTW...why do all these HGs care what jesse thinks or who jesse can or can't trust? They act like Jesse is permanent HOH. He's a lame duck HOH. The butt kissing should stop after the Veto Cermony.

The ONLY reason that he wants to align with Ronnie rather than Russ is that Ronnie is a physical weakling.............Jesse only aligns with physically strong (brain dead) women and physically weak men...............that way, in his delusional mind, he is always in control

as for people aligning with him.........only the BB God knows :animated_rotfl:

The ONLY reason that he wants to align with Ronnie rather than Russ is that Ronnie is a physical weakling.............Jesse only aligns with physically strong (brain dead) women and physically weak men...............that way, in his delusional mind, he is always in control

Right now I'd say it's working for him. But all of them are brain dead and weak minded. Except of course for Jordon and Jeff.

How is it that Jess is soooo positive that the cliques will be disbanned come Thursday? He says his only trust is in Nat & Chima for sure, and believes everything Lydia and Ronnie tell him, but he doesn't TRUST them....

How is it that Jess is soooo positive that the cliques will be disbanned come Thursday? He says his only trust is in Nat & Chima for sure, and believes everything Lydia and Ronnie tell him, but he doesn't TRUST them....

Sue ,

well, we are talking about Jessie the tool, don't confuse him with logic!!!

The only reason I am still watching is to see him CRY like the little girl he is,when he gets put UP and evicted!

I am so ready to barf. I finally sit down and turn on the feeds, and I get Jessie laying in the green room and sending Natalie to go get Lydia. He then proceeds to urge/whine at Lydia to fix him food cause he's so hungry!

What an a$$hole! I am rapidly getting turned off by this cast of losers :(

Archived