* Jessie *

CeCiMom

almost everyone in the kitchen,someone asks when they get the smaller table...

Gnat says Jessie,you NEVER saw the smaller table, Jessie snaps back, I saw it you DUMBASS to Gnat they change it week 4 ....

Some comment on Jessies reaction...week 4 must be a SORE spot, they say HISTORY repeats itself,damn I hope they are RIGHT!!!!! :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow at 4:30 in the morning Jessie has Lydia and Natalie in bed with him and they go to sleep. Hope Big Brother wakes them up early and makes them do a lot of house work. Jessie leaves the room and plays chess by himself.

Well I guess I'll be the one lonely person who admits to liking him. lol I just think out of the people in the house, there are worse out there to hate. His cockiness is definitely annoying, but he seems to be more of the brains than Ronnie to me, and I don't think he's playing bad. Not to say someone won't bite him in the rear in the next few weeks, he's still no where near my most disliked in the house. I cringe more whenever I hear Keven, Lydia, or Chima talk.

We all have our limits and although I respect yours, for me..............I cringe when Jesse comes on the screen........when he talks, I press mute because I know I'm getting more out of listening to the silence

Joah, you are the first person I have found who likes this guy. I have checked this and two other MBs. Although I don't agree with you, I respect your right to like whoever you choose. I just think he has an unfair advantage since he's been there and done that unlike the rest of the HGs. Why not have all former HGs from former shows, not just him?

ha ha... well I'm the first person I know of as well. I've been holding back for a few weeks now, but last night after talking to SO ...I realized I still didn't hate J, so thought I'd say it.

Jesse is playing a better game this year. Maybe when he's out of power he will garner more sympathy from viewers. He's been anything but an underdog so far. At the beginning of the show someone mentioned he drives some fancy car like a Mazarati, so he must be earning a good living IRW. Also he mentioned the other night he didn't want anyone mentioned his "roommate" on the outside. I wonder what that is about?

I think a lot of his "celebrity" he achieved in his former BB appearance has made him a star to some of these HGs currently there. It irks me how they are still cow-towing to him even though his HOH power really ended with that awful veto ceremony. Sure, he can break a tie vote but that is unlikely at this point.

On Reality BBQ there is a youtube video of Jessie slapping Natalie HARD (don't see it just hear it) and she is nearly crying. Others look at her leg and say it shows a hand print and welt. Will he get away with this?

I know how often this has been said...but I just can't stand his getting this opportunity to return...I didn't want ANYONE to return, give the losers their own season...BB 12 Losers Only or something...

I also see his game play is better, but so would of so many others, tack on the personalities in the house this summer and even I could win...I feel TPB had higher hopes that we would care about this twit and they blew it!

Why did he slap her? Were they just playing around? Since they aren't enemies, I would suspect it was??? ...and with all the tears in the world or if it was blue and purple all the way down her leg, it should not effect his stay imo. Some people bruise easily. My SO and I wrestle all the time and I get bruises ...and it's just the price I pay for playing and egging it on.

Supposedly Jesse and Nat were "rough housing" and he "accidentally" slapped her leg too hard. She's have to complain I guess. Later Jesse, Nat and Lydia all slept together in HOH room. I too wish he would leave TONIGHT.....

The guy and girl with the knife (don't remember name) also both said they were playing but he was throw out. Jessie even looks up at the camera at one point and then puts a pillow over the welt to hide it from the camera.

^^

That was different. I really can't believe this is even debatable. lol Hopefully no one calls the police on my husband and I when they're over and see us wrestling and me throwing a fist in his arm, leg, etc. We do it all the time, and w/o thinking ...sometimes leave bruises. If I recall, the people you're referring to were two people who didn't like each other, so even if the one with a knife was not serious, it's still considered a threat. But I could be thinking of a different show. If someone is offended/feels threatened, they would be talking about it nonstop until bb did somethign about it.

I despise Jessie as much as everyone (well...almost everyone...coughjoahcoughjessies#1fancough ;))...but still I know without even seeing the the slap/welt incident that he's not violent or a threat, especially with Nastalie, his closest friend in the house. A playful slap that was a bit too hard is quite different than playfully holding a knife up to someone....I mean com'on...who does that!

Don't get me wrong...I'd look for any excuse to oust Jessie from the house...but unfortunately, this ain't it. :(

I'm looking for ANY reason to get him out of the house! He is ruining the season for me. Just want to see him gone.

Me too!!

I love rivalry. ;)

I never said he was my favorite for the record, but I'd be happy and think he deserved it if he won. Now even more now that you guys would hate it. :eat::P

Just keep thinking positive thoughts...Jessie, out the door in week 4, out the door in week 4, out the door in week 4... ( :2thumbsup: my mantra of the day :2thumbsup: )

Joah....I was just teasing, which I'm sure you know :P

:giggle:

Archived