* Jessie *

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or as a giant douche bag!!!!

:lol:

he could just come as himself then...no costume necessary!

I love rivalry. ;)

I never said he was my favorite for the record, but I'd be happy and think he deserved it if he won. Now even more now that you guys would hate it. :eat::P

Putting aside jessie and his personality or lack thereof,I think he would be the LEAST deserving to win!

He has already had his chance,if you want to give him another shot,put him in ALLSTARS,or better yet LOOSERS, even the playing field ,don't put him in with players who have never played the game before,on a team with a numbers advantage,automatically make him the first HOH, ect ect....

I would like to think I would feel this way even if it was my favorite HG ever, who knows, but I know I feel this way with this TOOL!

just sayin

I don't like Jesse at all. I think it would be awesome if he was voted out again in week 4.

I don't get these ppl being "star struck' by Jesse, it's not like he WON his season...good grief. I have been waiting on someone (Casey, Jeff, anyone) to bring his arrogance down a notch or 2 by telling reminding him of this...

who knows, maybe the twist is BB saying "okay Jesse, your job is done here, time for you to leave. wishful thinking..I know.

yeah, if Jess is evicted I expect to see them all put crosses on their forheads between their eyebrows...like the mansion family girls did when Charles was in jail...roflllllllll It would only look like a new tatoo for Lyd..roflllllllllll

Natalie would turn into Ivette running around crying "Crappy didn't deserve to be evicted! Whaaa!" And Lydia would be Michelle swearing to get revenge for poor Jessie who was a BB god and should have stayed to the end.

I would love to see an "All Losers!" Great idea gsn! I've wonder what Ivette and Cappy are up to. They should take the most hated HGs and bring them back to play against eachother. Only the competitions have to be horrendous.. like I want to see starvation, deprivation, misery. They should have to EARN and work for their food, water, etc. Woosh, can you imagine the tension?? It would be GREAT!!!

I would love to see an "All Losers!" Great idea gsn! I've wonder what Ivette and Cappy are up to. They should take the most hated HGs and bring them back to play against eachother. Only the competitions have to be horrendous.. like I want to see starvation, deprivation, misery. They should have to EARN and work for their food, water, etc. Woosh, can you imagine the tension?? It would be GREAT!!!

Even if a good idea,that would mean we would have to SUFFER through Jessie yet a third time!!! NO THANKS!

I don't care how much he would be degraded, starved, made a fool of, although it would be hard making a bigger fool of him than he does himself ,he does such a good JOB ....

I "AIN'T" watching that TOOL a 3rd time, no way no how, "ain't" doing it!!!

just sayin!!!

lol love it Elle

I know how often this has been said...but I just can't stand his getting this opportunity to return...I didn't want ANYONE to return, give the losers their own season...BB 12 Losers Only or something...

I also see his game play is better, but so would of so many others, tack on the personalities in the house this summer and even I could win...I feel TPB had higher hopes that we would care about this twit and they blew it!

:giggle: I think I beat gsn on the all loser BB game idea....

Putting aside jessie and his personality or lack thereof,I think he would be the LEAST deserving to win!

He has already had his chance,if you want to give him another shot,put him in ALLSTARS,or better yet LOOSERS, even the playing field ,don't put him in with players who have never played the game before,on a team with a numbers advantage,automatically make him the first HOH, ect ect....

I would like to think I would feel this way even if it was my favorite HG ever, who knows, but I know I feel this way with this TOOL!

just sayin

I win HOH :animated_rotfl:

Archived