* Jessie *

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessie hate here too. He was sitting in the HOH like the Godfather questioning all the others. Asshole. He already know's what he's gonna do. He's just derading the rest of them.

Degrading

Yesterday he was complaining no-one was talking to him about the game. Boo-hoo. I'm in power but no-one is bowing!

He's on a power trip so his head will get bigger with an inflated ego. Someone needs to tell him that saying is not literal.

I can't see anyone from Jessie's HUGE alliance going against him. They'll all so ga-ga over him. Kevin maybe... but then that would mean he has to go against Lydia who would choose Jessie over Kevin because her self esteem is so low that she needs fake "love" over a real friendship. Chima perhaps... but she doesn't have anyone who would team up with her because no one can stand her. Chima and Kevin together? I don't think they're smart enough to figure it out.

That's exactly why Michelle, Jordan, Jeff and Casey need to start pounding the point to NBK that ronnie and jesse are going to win BB if something isn't done to stop them SOON.

That's exactly why Michelle, Jordan, Jeff and Casey need to start pounding the point to NBK that ronnie and jesse are going to win BB if something isn't done to stop them SOON.

Don't include Ronnie in that, what Ronnie doesn't know is Jesse is planning on Nat as F2...Jesse laughs about how he is using Ronnie to their advantage....also anyone else catch how the first night he snuck up to Ronnies HOH and called him DoughBoy? I replayed and replayed and swear that is what he said.....right to Ronnie's face. Guess Ronnie thinks its a pet nickname....

But agree...Jeff/Jordan/Casey need to pound it into others, they are already on the hit list, so they need to go about it with planting the seed that Jesse/Ronnie/Nat have NO INTENTIONS of taking you anywhere but to the front door before them......

I think ronnie's going to figure out a way to get shatalie out of his way before the end, since they're stupid enough to give him the chance to stay and play.

I keep wondering when the NBK's will figure out that they can't win the game as a group. They're all so nerd-herdish. Bleeeech.

As these sheep went one by one up into the HOH for their interview with the two queens reclining on their thrones, surely they could see the final two lying there, smiling smuggly and laughing at them for being so stupid. Each and every one of them should have walked out of that room with only one thought in their minds: Those two HAVE to go!

As these sheep went one by one up into the HOH for their interview with the two queens reclining on their thrones, surely they could see the final two lying there, smiling smuggly and laughing at them for being so stupid. Each and every one of them should have walked out of that room with only one thought in their minds: Those two HAVE to go!

You're bang on with that one!

I just hope Casey wins the POV & takes Jordan down........

the Nincompoop Butt Kissers may have been ok with Jessie's plan on not putting up Ronnie & bd'ing Casey but i don't see any of them bein happy with bein his "pawn"................maybe at least that will shake things up a bit

the Nincompoop Butt Kissers may have been ok with Jessie's plan on not putting up Ronnie & bd'ing Casey but i don't see any of them bein happy with bein his "pawn"................maybe at least that will shake things up a bit

yep I LOVE it. I really want Casey to win.

I with you two!!

Another annoying jessie habit...

Him eating, he shovels about 4 or 5 fork fulls of food in his mouth ,then starts to chew.

Looks kinda like a chipmunk, cheeks bulging,is it just me???

I mean when I eat I put fork to mouth ,chew, swallow,then get another fork full,mouth,chew, swallow and repeat!

Most people I have noticed eating, pretty much do it the same way!

Archived