Who do you think is going home Thursday?

Who is going home?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going home?

• Laura
    • Jordan

when the week started i picked laura as the one i thought would go

i see no reason to changed now

her game was over the moment ronnie got hoh

she was on to him

if jordan goes i would be surprise

Laura!!!

I want her gone!

:)

I just watched my first full episode of the season, but I guess it's Laura. Too bad it can't

be the guy who appears to be a dork - Ronnie.

I won't get to see many episodes until after Aug. 9. I'm involved in a community theatre

production of "The Wizard of Oz". Having a ball! (Sorry - I guess that should be in

off-topic.) :mellow:

I wish it wasn't either one of those girls... I sadly ended up liking Laura... but I think she will go

The good news is I do like Jordan, so it's not a total loss... my husband figures Ronnie is gay for putting up Laura's boobs LOL

WTG Oldguy.... glad to hear you having such a blast

I just watched my first full episode of the season, but I guess it's Laura. Too bad it can't

I won't get to see many episodes until after Aug. 9. I'm involved in a community theatre

production of "The Wizard of Oz". Having a ball! (Sorry - I guess that should be in

OT So happy to see you oldguy!! Sure have missed you. Have a blast and we hope to see more of you after Aug 9.

Luv,

Joy

Nice to see you oldguy! Let me guess... you are the Wizard?

Hey oldguy so nice to hear you have a life outside of Big Brother. I am so proud of you. I was going to try to not watch BB this year but I could not break my addiction.

Stray - No, I'm not the Wizard, but that's okay. I get to sing a couple of short solos as the

Guard in the Emerald City who welcomes Dorothy and friends. I'm also a "Winkie" - that's a guard at the Wicked Witch's castle. Lots of dual roles in this show - there are

38 people in the cast.

Stray - No, I'm not the Wizard, but that's okay. I get to sing a couple of short solos as the

Guard in the Emerald City who welcomes Dorothy and friends. I'm also a "Winkie" - that's a guard at the Wicked Witch's castle. Lots of dual roles in this show - there are

38 people in the cast.

Sounds like a lot of fun. Must be nice to have a life and not sit at home feeding the BB addiction (sigh) Hope you are having a great time!

I think if Laura were to stay she'd probably need Jeff's vote to do it (IMO it'd be a better move to keep her than Jordan) but Jeff will stick with the person he's better friends with. Unfortunately, I think Laura will be leaving.

Who knows, maybe there'll be a bogus twist bringing HG back in sometime... you never know with this manipulative production

Glad to see you OldGuy! Congrats on the latest role(s).

As for who is going home, who the hell knows in that insane asylum. But I am thinking it is Laura -- she is clearly smarter than Jordan. I hate to see either of them go.

Archived