Who do you think is going home Thursday?

Who is going home?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going home?

• Laura
    • Jordan

I say Laura also.. I would rather Jordan go.. I like Jordan but I don't think she will win an HOH to get the other side.. Laura has a much better chance of actually winning something.

I say Laura. I kinda don't really care either way. If Laura would of not talked about how great she is at the game, she wouldn't be in the position she is in, but I think she is more of an asset to the non sheep alliance. Jordan is a sweet girl, but I don't think she will win much of anything for her side, she is wayyy to gullible, and I think she puts a bigger target on Jeff.

I would rather they both stay, but I think Laura will be evicted.

Nice to see you OldGuy - hope you're having lots of fun playing your roles!

I think the HG see how well Laura knows the game and are ready for her to go. Smart move. I can't wait to see what happens with Jeff and Jordan.

Welcome back oldguy. I was missing your posts this year. Hope you can drop in occassionally.

Dang.. i wish It wasnt laura.

I really wish it wasnt her either, I underestimated her in the beginning but she definately knows the game, my only problem with her is I wish she wasnt so vocal about it, I wish she would have layed low and played dumb then when the time was right made her power moves... I could only imagine the sheer terror that would flow through that house if she just so happens to stay and then win HOH, then the game would have officially begun.

Archived