The Sheep v "We Suck" Alliance

deedsy

Seriously I love this I can't even believe this. Are these people that stupid? Jessie and Ronnie have complete control of this house. It has now become The Sheep v "We Suck" Alliance. Ronnie has complete control of everyone and Jessie has control of Natalie who then relays it to the sheep (Lydia, Kevin, and Chima). The Sheep all now want to get rid of Russell and back door to him due to IMHO can't really say a misunderstood blow up by Russell at Lydia.

This is too funny is Ronnie really this good or are these people that stupid? Ronnie, Jessie, and probably Natalie in final 3 it might suck, but hey Ronnie and Jessie are working this perfectly. I almost guarantee if Laura or Jeff wins POV they will put up Russell so Ronnie can convince the other side they are BD'ing him, but ultimately they are not and will vote out one of the "We Suck" people. I hope Laura gets POV because right now I think she is the only one smart enough to de rail this alliance. I think she is the only one that is seeing through Jessie and Ronnie's crap.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isn't it fun? don't worry, no matter how solid it looks like someone's plan is, it's always just one week away from being turned upside down... I'll never forget laughing when Kaysar from BB6 was HOH and pointed at all of his alliance and stated they would be final 6... only to lose the next few HOH comps and see his alliance/power come crashing back to earth...

I'm going out on a limb and saying that these people just aren't smart. I wouldn't credit Ronnie with any blow ups between these losers. They're inevitable since everyone's ego is so inflated. And Lydia.. she's just f*cking crazy!

I quite possibly think this has to be the dumbest houseguests ever to be on BB.... And the least likeable cast as well, but that is just my opinion. The ONLY ones I can even stand are Jordan, Laura, Jeff, Michelle and Casey... That is it... all the rest can rot.

I quite possibly think this has to be the dumbest houseguests ever to be on BB.... And the least likeable cast as well, but that is just my opinion. The ONLY ones I can even stand are Jordan, Laura, Jeff, Michelle and Casey... That is it... all the rest can rot.

i think most of us feel the same.

As much as I dislike Russell, he has more game than anyone else right now. Blech, I hated even typing that. He really does seem to have a grasp of the game dispite his inflated ego, he may go really far. Ronnie won't put Russell up, Jessie won't let him.

As much as I dislike Russell, he has more game than anyone else right now. Blech, I hated even typing that. He really does seem to have a grasp of the game dispite his inflated ego, he may go really far. Ronnie won't put Russell up, Jessie won't let him.

Jesse might want to put Russell up just to keep him in line with the threat of eviction. You know, the ones who are the least trustful are the ones who are the least trusting. Plus, even though they have been 'buddies' I'm sure Jesse doesn't really like have another muscle guy in the house.

I think Laura is personally the only one smart enough to break up Ronnie and Jessie. Until one of these 2 is gone I think they can run the house provided they keep the numbers.

isn't it fun? don't worry, no matter how solid it looks like someone's plan is, it's always just one week away from being turned upside down... I'll never forget laughing when Kaysar from BB6 was HOH and pointed at all of his alliance and stated they would be final 6... only to lose the next few HOH comps and see his alliance/power come crashing back to earth...

I hope everyone remembers this. People are afraid the jocks will dominate and it is only week 2. Most first week alliances don't last. Remember the Mrs. Robinson alliance? Last year they had an alliance to take out Brian's alliance and then it was to take out Angie/Memphis/Jessie/Michelle neither of those lasted. Libra/Keesha/April didn't last as an alliance.

You know what's funny is I never EVER thought I'd see a group hated on Sucks more than the Nerd Herd but I believe they actually hate Jessie's alliance more.

Some of the vitriol over there is severe even for THEM.

I like Jeff and Casey, I love to hear Jeff say "I suck at this game" I crack up every time. I don't like anyone from the other side and I am bored to death with the stupidity of this house as a whole.

Jeff keeps saying it (that he sucks)...maybe the sheep will start to believe it and not think of him as a threat. The sheep tend to believe what they are told....

I really don't think Jeff is saying it as strategy though...I think he actually believes he does suck and is lousy at the game...but maybe it'll work to his advantage.

I love that name, sheep, it's so fitting. :animated_rotfl: This alliance drives me nuts, to the point I want to stop watching BB after Dark. I can't believe they are all being led around by Jessie. I find myself wanting to scream at the tv: Why in the world would you team up with Jessie? Did any of you dopes notice he didn't win his season? Or how hard it was to get him out? Why are you leaving the larger, stronger alliance in tact? :frusty:

It' so one-sided now that it's like watching a sinking ship... and you can't even throw a life raft out to help.

(thank you for the H.S. groups BB.... great idea)

I know it's too early for BB to do a Viewers Vote for Most Popular -

but, would love for them to have one and have Jordon or Jeff win....

they might as well go down with a big splash.

It' so one-sided now that it's like watching a sinking ship... and you can't even throw a life raft out to help.

(thank you for the H.S. groups BB.... great idea)

I know it's too early for BB to do a Viewers Vote for Most Popular -

but, would love for them to have one and have Jordon or Jeff win....

they might as well go down with a big splash.

I was thinking about this last night.. I would love for the others to know everyone hates them.

Maybe it's the cliques, but I don't remember the divisions and hating coming so early.

"You can't talk to A because he insulted me. If you do, then you're not with us!"

I just don't remember that you couldn't talk to other people. It seems so silly.

Darn, when Evel Dick was harassing everyone, they all still cooked dinner and ate dinner together and played that pong game or whatever it's called together.

Has these idiots even ate dinner at the same table together? Guess not since they don't think they should talk to each other.

If Ronnie only knew how much EVERYONE hates him. I wish there was a way that they could get a clue they are hated. I also wish that they would realize that most people like Jeff, Jordon, Laura, Michele and Casey.

ITA, Russell is able to float between everyone. Even though most of them would vote him out has a huge advantage of making them forget about other him and focus on someone else.

Jesse might want to put Russell up just to keep him in line with the threat of eviction. You know, the ones who are the least trustful are the ones who are the least trusting. Plus, even though they have been 'buddies' I'm sure Jesse doesn't really like have another muscle guy in the house.

Yup, Jessie for sure has plans to put Russell in check but he wants to be the one to do it or have GNat do it.

Darn, when Evel Dick was harassing everyone, they all still cooked dinner and ate dinner together and played that pong game or whatever it's called together.

Has these idiots even ate dinner at the same table together? Guess not since they don't think they should talk to each other.

It seems they have taken this whole clique thing literally.

One reason for the lopsidedness is this, I think: When speaking with Jeff, Laura or Casey, Jordan keeps referring to the Jessie cult as "everybody." As in, "if we do so and so, everybody will vote so and so way." The Jessie gang has her so brainwashed that she can't realize that they are not everybody. With just a little work on Michelle and, maybe even Russ, her side would have just as many numbers as theirs.

Archived