The Sheep v "We Suck" Alliance

deedsy

I have been waiting for former HG to comment on the past week. We just got that one blog from Eric and Nick and Steven but now ..... silence.

hummmmm

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been waiting for former HG to comment on the past week. We just got that one blog from Eric and Nick and Steven but now ..... silence.

hummmmm

Where do we hear what the former HG's say about the current season? :animated_scratchchin:

Where do we hear what the former HG's say about the current season?

Wasn't that usually on House Calls? So pissed off when I heard it was cancelled! I have no idea where we can go now to hear from former HG's. :sadangel:

ok, I have seen the term NBK on the main summary page, and did a quick search here in the forums but didn't see it defined... anyone know what NBK stands for? (I believe it is in reference to the Athletes/Ronnie/etc alliance)...

Thanks in advance!

edit to add: a co-worker did a google search and said they are referring themselves to Natural Born Killers... I was thinking it stood for No Body Knows (what they are doing lol)

It's become apparent once Julie made the announcement they would be in cliques like their high school daze, the immature players actually reverted back to being a 16 yr old in high school. They are trying a little too hard to live up to their clique's reputation.

I have been frustrated with Laura always telling people she knows this game! She should have kept all that to herself because it can threaten the game of the other HG's. They don't want someone who can play the game well to stay in that house. They will vote them out every time. Just watch and see how long Ronnie sticks around once he's no long King of the Bullies.

I adore Jordan but I would love to see them vote her out instead of Laura. Jordan doesn't have a clue how to play this game and Laura could be a great asset to the "we suck" alliance. It's going to take all the strength they can muster to get rid of these toxic vermin.

Maybe they will bring back evil dick for one of the competitions. You know he'll tell them the way it is.

ok, I have seen the term NBK on the main summary page, and did a quick search here in the forums but didn't see it defined... anyone know what NBK stands for? (I believe it is in reference to the Athletes/Ronnie/etc alliance)...

Thanks in advance!

edit to add: a co-worker did a google search and said they are referring themselves to Natural Born Killers... I was thinking it stood for No Body Knows (what they are doing lol)

NBK = Natural Born Killers

Lame huh?

It would be very interesting to see ED inserted into the mix, even if just for a week. It will never happen though. They don't seem to be that imaginative. Instead we get pus filled pimple popping and wedgie contests.

give them 30 minutes, they'll all be in the HOH singing Kum-ba-ya again lol then 30 more minutes and... lol

I haven't been able to watch the feeds lately, but from what I saw on BBAD last night it looks like the Muscle head alliance is splitting. That means good things for Jeff and whoever stays this week.

Hate to bust any bubbles, but after watching feeds from 2-6 am, I don't think so. Russ and Jesse had heart to heart and they are still on same page....Jesse is doing all he can to keep the alliance strong with numbers.

Archived