Laura

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For her:

-assets will be 'distracting' for certain players

-may actually not be as shallow as she appears (hey, I'm trying not to be judgmental it wouldn't be the first time a pretty girl put on that persona to make her way in life)

Against

-cattiness, jealousy and exclusion after the bikini gets old (how can she sit on the counter with just her bottoms on we have to EAT here....)

-if she is as she appears she's going to try and surround herself with admirers and hate the actually pretty girls (I think beneath the makeup and the photo shopping things are pretty even between a couple of the competitors) which will doom her when the lines get drawn in the sand.

i didnt comment in here yet .

but she wont win

i feel safe saying that

her whole demeanor spells doom in bb

when i watch the cbs2.com interview tomorrow it will paint that picture even more

for a woman to win bb you have to be low key

If she only wears bikinis she is going to alienate all the women in the house.

Bingo.

he? I thought Fuskie was a she.

Lol- since your number of posts hasn't hit 200 yet, I'm pretty sure Fuskie will forgive you. ;)

lol is laura the new dan?

i didnt know she was such a big bb fan

she confused me with her wanting to be in a bikini and comments

as a bb fan she should know that wont go over well

I liked her more before the interview. :lol:

No legit BB fan/strategist would alienate all the woman for such a trivial thing. However, if she just told the BB producers that to get picked... then she'll jump to top of the class with me.

Seriously...she says the hardest thing with being in the house that long will be abstaining from sex...no mention of missing any family or friends...just sex. Then to mention the tramp stamp thing with the tattoo...I don't get that. Most people usually refer to others as having tramp stamps but meant in a derogatory way...I guess personally I for sure would not be labelling myself with the word tramp in any way possible.

feels that her body will be her secret weapon

If she plans on living in her bikini, how in the heck is your body a secret weapon?

Archived