Laura

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's very easy for anybody to sit on the outside and say they should have done this, this and this instead of that.... Yeah, it's a whole different experience when you're actually in that house, surrounded by strangers and not having access to the things you're accustomed to in your daily life. You will most likely find yourself doing things you never thought you would do under any circumstance, lol

I've tried not to berate HG for their actions because it's impossible to understand how things look from their viewpoint. Laura may have some major surprises in store for her once she's actually in that environment and having to make decisions on the spot. There have been a lot of previous HG who said living there was nothing like they expected it to be.

It remains to be seen how well she will play the game. Even though she has a good grasp on the concept of previous seasons the proof will present itself in due time. The twist this season is going to affect everyone's game. Being placed in cliques will screw up their game right off the bat. I will be very interested in seeing how it affects the game overall.

Let the party begin!! They're probably in the house right now learning about one another!

I can't wait for Thursday! :animated_bouncy:

uvp, you may have found your new Maggie. She seems to understand why girls don't win the game.

This interview really surprised me and she has definitely moved to the top of my list. I really think she'll go far.

This is why I don't like just having a picture and small bio to go off of. These hgs can be completely different than what they're portrayed to be in the bio. Of course, she may act completely different in the house, so who knows.

vannatc1, Laura's interview with Diane still isn't out yet. Hers, Casey's and Jeff haven't been added.

Wow - her interview really surprised me. Although I'm taking it with a grain of salt - let's see how she does once in the house. She seems to have her head on straight on how to behave and think strategically to get to the end.

i think her or lydia could be the new libra

why?

probably due to personality the others will see her as a leader of sort

she will be where the fire is

also meaning she will play the game totally opposite of what she mention in her preshow video

I have not seen any of the interviews and there is lots more to learn about Laura but...

From her bio it appears her "plan" is to use her body and bikini as a strategy. On most shows and previous versions of BB this can work but with this cast I am not sure this will work to well or on too many of the HG's. It will be interesting to see how quickly she adapts and modifies her "plans".

She doesn't seem like the dominant type that was Libra. I see her more as a BB8 Jessica. Will probably lay low for a while and play the dumb, big breasted girl. She just better stick to her words and not let emotions get the best of her like they did Jessica.

She's kind of conflicting- on one hand she's seems really savvy when it comes to game play but on the other hand, she might end up pegging herself in a negative light from the get-go if she makes being a "bikini model" her focus. That is, wears her bikini all the time. The girls in the house will make snap judgements about her and the guys will look at her as a good-looking pawn, which might work for awhile. I just think she'd be setting up the Jen comparison too strongly, even though she seems very different than Jen. We'll see...

I got a kick out of her interview with reality wanted. If she could unite all the gals in the beginning of the game, it could be a lot of fun to watch. This is one of the reasons I'm not real happy with the clique thing right off the bat. It will throw a kink in their game play but if they can recover and look at the overall game it could be a heck of a lot of fun. The women are long overdue to band together and get the guys out of the house and finally have a female win the game again!! :P

Archived