Michelle - Week 6

CeCiMom

I'm not sure what Manchelle's real deal is...

Jessie told her to stick with Memphis...and the 2 of them had an arrangement that they'd play each side...but really work together. I assume that's still the deal...but Manchelle is scaring me with how hard she seems to be playing for A/O!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She got the earrings from April so maybe she hopes to get more!!! Plus, Michelle wants to be on everyone's good side. Hope she gets found out.

I am shocked that people are so suspicious of things that others do but they can't see that Michelle is playing all sides.

ollie mention this to april

Michelle and Keesha are STILL in the backyard bashing Libra and how Michelle has been robbed of her vacation and that why hasn't she won anything? Michelle says Libras excuse for taking her vacation that " Her HUSBAND would be mad" was bull crap. That Libra should never have taken the money from April either ecspecially since she knew she was leaving.

OMG!!! Girl give it up!!! THis is so stupid...Please someone send her a banner so she can shut up!

Manchelle, the disgusting, foul-mouthed, repulsive, piece of trash is going to be in a prime position if Ape-crap is saved with pov this week. The 3-way alliance, A/O/Mich, may go to the end. Way to go, Renny. Could be one of the dumbest moves in bb history.

Neither Michelle nor April have on iota of a sense of humor. More a mean streak deeper than the San Andreas Fault! Michelle has no idea that when Bluto/Jesse "pleasures himself" Michelle is no where to be found it that fantasy. Maybe Stallone or Ahhhnold or some guy he sneaks looks at in the locker room...but not Michelle. I was starting to like Michelle but some of the majority needs to keep her away from A/O.....

qsn: Hey if I finished NEXT to LAST in a POV competion I would EXPECT a really GOOD prize too. Whats the matter with you people?

I mean it's not like I finish LAST or anything,I beat one person, come on!

So what would u expect for first place? A freakin Leotard when u have a choice of 5 other prizes ...

The fact of the matter is Libra was the winner ... Was she suppose to keep the Leotard or take a better prize?

I know I would have taken the Money or the Trip ... Forget the letter, the slop pass and the POV... yeah I know I would miss my family but what can I do with a freakin letter if I don't win the $500K ... I'd rather come out of the house with something worth while...

April was HOH that week and she dag on sure didn't give up the cash to take the POV just to make sure her nominations stayed the same ...

So Michelle needs to STFU b/c Libra won it fair and square ... If she didn't want the freakin leotard she should have won the dag on competition ... "PERIOD!" (in the words of Libra)

well really, that whole comp was just an invitation to piss someone off - otherwise why would the winner have gotten the stupidest prize? They knew that whoever won was going to either steal the money or the trip and someone would be all hurt and upset about it. It's what BB does for pete's sake!

It appears the new dead horse is wearing a red unitard. beat it Michelle...beat it...

What's so funny, if Michelle could have played the game with half a brain, she wouldn't be in the position.

Cocoa it is called SARCASM!

Michelle got exactly what she derserved for finishing NEXT to LAST in the POV competition,How these people can't see that I don'understand.

Actually as someone mentioned she wouldn't have ended up with the uniTARD if she would have traded the trip for the POV. But she was greedy and thought she she could keep it for the entire contest.

If she had traded it for the POV someone that really wanted/needed the POV would have given her their prize,and she wouldn't have ended up with the uniTARD . In my book that makes her a TARD!

Hi, Guys....could Michelle be a twofaced double agent? Does she really hate April (I hope)...just reading feeds earlier and after schmozing with Renny she then goes to A/O to plot. Also Renny was dumb to tell all to Ollie and think he wouldn't clue April in!!!

Archived