Michelle - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that Ginger,lol, and Sam, I think Manchelle will most definately get caught in her little webs she is weaving, she thinks she is weaving, skreesha is onto her as we speak, and is not happy that she has smelled out that Memphis and Michelle still have a little somethin gonin on. Michelle is waay too loud and stupid to go much further in this game, I see her up next week, yep!!

Michelle talking to Dan and pinning him down on things and trying to talk him into voting Jerry out. She is saying that in a very careful manner. She is trying to say that Jerry is more dangerous.

This is what she was talking to April about. April told Michelle that they could get Dan'st vote. She said if Jerry stays people will think that he has a deal with Jerry. She sounds like she is threatening Dan.

Dan does a good job of not answering her and changing the subject.

These people are crazy?

michelle is overplaying this week for no apparent reason then being an idiot

she is safe

i dont get it

let april leave

I read that Michelle says everyone tells her she looks like Catherine Zeta Jones and Selma Hayak

I heard that conversation but never heard who she was compared to. Yeah, she might look like CZJ's dad and SH's brother.

She's best buds with Skreesha now....two peas in the annoying pod.

Yes I think the gig is up for Manchelle...I told you, Keesha does not play that...Any female that tries to attach themselves to Memphis, Keesha will put a stop to it and have you walking out that door. Just ask Angie!

I said this morning that Michelle was gonna blow it for herself, and she evidently is, guess I will go watch the After Dark and her drunk ass, she is disgusting, and I do not think Dan will go for the okey doke, he has a mind of his own, I have noticed that much,lol

Archived