Michelle - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe

michelle in major ass kiss mode

I don't like Michelle... her comments about Libra needing her kids taken from her was totaly uncalled for ...

People make choices in their lives and weather u agree with it or not does not give anyone the ordacity to call someone a bad mother or father based on something they chose to do that could possibly benefit their family in the end ...

People choose to join the military and if they are deployed they will have to leave their families as well ... Joining the military is a choice and sacrafice people make ... And to me being on big brother was a choice Libra made... Its the same difference....

SO BOOOOOOOO YOU MICHELLE!

I cant stand Manchelle either...She is going to be safe this week and watch her and Renny are going to become close..I got a feeling that this week Renny is going to see Keesha in a different light...Keesha is spending more time with the guys than Renny and I think that is ticking Renny off.

I'm glad that she took back the harsh words she said against Dan... not sure she really meant it when she took back a bit of what she said about Libra. I'm kind of middle of the road with Michelle. I applaud anyone who can safely float while still playing hard. She is stirring the pot a bit but as long as she knocks that shit off about Dan... (twist here... twist there... ugh) I'll like her okay. We'll see though.

She really is very unattractive. The outside, but ecspecially the inside. She is just a loud obnoxious rude person. The whole " The Wolrd Owes Me" crap is old already. A lot of people have had a hard life and a lot of people tried out for the show so she needs to acept she is there and WE aren't. Right now LEN I am really really hating Keesha, she is treating Renny like CHIT

Then once again, my friend, I will be Tonto to your Lone Ranger! I dig Renny the most. And anybody that dis's Renny's gotta answer Mr. White Bread here!!!! If Keesha goes next to Sequester, then both Libra and Keesha will be dead from food poisoning before Old Man Jerry moseys over to SH to join them!!!!

I cant stand manchelle, she really sucks..."i never lie in this game" yeah right what about the banner you dufus! sadly, she will be safe because she is off of everyone's rador. was it me or did she really look like a broke down drag queen last nite?

Archived