Michelle - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Her baby talk is getting annoying

Just wait till she starts singing "I've Written a Letter to Daddy" and dancing around in a little ruffled dress. For some reason, she makes me think of Baby Jane even tho Betty Davis was kind of pretty and not manly when she was young.

Just wait till she starts singing "I've Written a Letter to Daddy" and dancing around in a little ruffled dress. For some reason, she makes me think of Baby Jane even tho Betty Davis was kind of pretty and not manly when she was young.

Michelle whispers into Renny's ear....and yes, Bette was better looking than Manchelle

well she doesn't know anyone made a remark about her parents names, and that , believe me , is the least of her worries,lol

Wait a minute. Nobody has said anything bad about Michelle's parents. They have funny names that is all. I would think that Michelle's parents would have a sense of humor....ya think? Nobody had talked about all the smut Michelle has shared about her family.

For the record, I think their names are CUTE, as they are a couple with those names.

I have really horrid names in my family tree. I thank the Lord I wasn't named after my grandmothers. My name would be Gertrude Olive. My little bro wasn't so lucky. He was named after our grandfathers--Lowell Arthur. (He's had a nickname since shortly after his birth.)

Anyone can feel free to mock away. :P Nothing I haven't done myself.

Marty "they have funny names that is all" Well, Marty, my parents names are very similar to Michelle's parents names, and I don't think my parents names are "funny". I would be offended. Just sayin'..............

I thought it was clever pointing out how their names relate to food and drink...hardly an insult. jmo

especially since Renny was making Alfredo sauce at the time...Michelle said it's her father's name... then R asking M's mom's name (Margarita). They both even chuckled at liking to drink margaritas when it was mentioned.

Perhaps Michelle's family and friends are reading these threads. They will know.

Perhaps they are and perhaps Michelle should have not mentioned their names. I will justify myself to you this one time only....I did not say anything bad about her parents. There was things said in the Libra thread too pertaining to her family and no they were not playing the game, but what is mentioned by the hgs is also fair game.

Archived