Michelle - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like the name margariita[marguerita].alfredo, not. i actually love the name michelle...and that's why i call her manchelle. i'm sure her parents are lovely people, and it's not their fault that manchelle uses their hard work ethic as an excuse for self pity.

OK I am home for lunch and listening to Michelle web her lies and excuses to Renny why she is with April and Ollie all the time make me think.....

can all these people be so friggin stupid not to see how she is lying and playing all of them?? :animated_scratchchin:

There is something that Jerry might have told Renny that is causing waves. I don't know what it is but April and Ollie want to do some damage before they leave. Michelle just came over and told April to go for it!

So what is going on? I miss all the good stuff while I am at work.

I'm trying to figure that out, too, Marty! Keesha has her sights on Memphis and Michelle now and April's mad b/c they're getting her out this week.

It's beneficial for Renny and Keesha to get April out this week.

Strategically, Memphis, Dan and Michelle should get Jerry out b/c he's coming after them. April's said she'd save them and go after Renny and Keesha.

Your right, Memphis is more dangerous, but I like Memphis and Dan together, with his help Dan could win. I don't see him sticking with Michelle, I think he is keeping her around for votes and info. If he had to choose he would go with Keesha because Keesha is easier to beat in a physical challenge. Just my opinion tho. ;)

I agree...I think Michelle would do better than Skreesha in physical comps, but I wonder how Memphis would do? If he can't get to the end on his own, he'll need someone better than him at physical comps, so in the end he may decide to go with Michelle.

Just because he's a man and strong, means nothing...some of these physical comps are not suited for that type.

Just because he's a man and strong, means nothing...some of these physical comps are not suited for that type

Muscles buried Jessie.

Michelle only annoys me when she tries to act girly. She's soooooooooo not feminine... nope, nu uh... shudder.

Just because he's a man and strong, means nothing...some of these physical comps are not suited for that type.

lol, I thought you were talking about Michelle...

Archived