Michelle - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jerry ratting her gameplay out right now

he is spots on

You know how some people grow on you.........maybe you don't really like them at first, but then, they seem OK?

Michelle is just the OPPOSITE...............I can't stand her a little more everytime I see or hear her :angry:

Whewre is evwybody? Out dwinking their ice cawfee? No one wants to sing wif me? Monica bonica ...................................

Elysium...STOP THAT!!!

(j/k) :laugh4:

omg...it's so annoying when she does that baby talk...I actually start yelling at my moniter for her to stfu! I can't believe it doesn't drive everyone in the house crazy...I've never heard anyone mention it...or gripe about it. Now...evwebawdy on da bawd is tawking wike her...:eek:

oh yes, I do not have the feeds and it has been talked about by Ape, Ollie and the others, along with skreeshas laugh and voice,lol

Michelle is annoying and I hate when she is talking about someone or the game and repeats herself over and over again and doesn't listen to a word anyone else says. She's so stupid and gets caught in all her lies I just want to tell her to STFU sometimes and that baby talk is the worst and can't believe no one has every told her. Unless someone at sometime told her it was cute and that's why she does it.

Please please don't let Michelle win HOH. I don't think I could stand another week of her craziness.

I agree marty...and if it's true that it will be endurance of some type...Michelle has a very good shot at it. ugh..that'd totally suck! She's such a loose cannon right now...I have no idea where she stands or what she'll do...

:baby:

If Michelle wins HOH... she will probably nominate Dan and Keesha. Or Keesha and Renny. As much as she's been badmouting Jerry... I think that was just a smoke screen for her to try to save April.

I'd love to see Keesha get evicted...so maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing...trouble is that it'd put Dan or Renny at risk...and I don't want that.

I said once before...it would be hysterical if Libra, April and Keesha were the first 3 in the jury house! :)

Archived