Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

I'm not a Libra fan by any stretch, BUT she, Keesha and Renny would have been fools to vote to keep Jesse, knowing he was coming after them. They were idiots last week for evicting Angie over Jesse, doing Keesha's bidding. Plus, they suspected (and were right) that Jesse/Manchelle had a secret alliance with April/Ollie. As it turned out, with Manchelle winning hoh this week, it didn't work out in their favor. It was a risk, however, they made the right move. Libra will be evicted but at least she wasn't April's tool. Had Memphis been evicted, M/J/A/O still would have went after Libra.

I can't even watch the feeds with Manchelle. All the hg's overuse the f-bomb (is that the new style or something?), but Manchelle takes it to a new level. She can't utter one sentence without throwing f**kin' in there about a dozen times. Such class. Her mother needs to wash that filthy mouth out.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am watching the BBAD from the night of the eviction with Michele in HOH with April, Ollie and Jerry.

Michelle is lying her ass off in just about every story she is recounting. She has talked about the banner that she saw (lier) and what the meaning. She is lying about her conversation with Dan. She is lying about some things that Keesha said she is lying about everything. From the looks of the 4 in the HOH she is in a solid alliance with them.

Last night she keeps telling Keesha, Renny and Memphis that she is NOT in an alliance with April, Ollie and Jerry.

I just really don't like her at all. I had Michelle in my final 4 but not anymore.

She's playing for herself now and she's doing what she has to do because she may actually be thinking about next week and the ending of her HOH.

She'll need April and HOllie next week on her side and maybe the week after that. Then those following weeks she needs to make her move (if she's still there) and ditch them.

I don't think it's bad game play on her part at all. She can be annoying as the rest of them, but I don't think her HOH reign is any different than the previous ones this season.

Ya I get it ~ the game.

My favorite HG have always been the ones that just said it like it is and never pretended to like someone when they didn't. Like Janelle and Dick and the ones that had no problem keeping it real. (well as best they could)

Ya I get it ~ the game.

My favorite HG have always been the ones that just said it like it is and never pretended to like someone when they didn't. Like Janelle and Dick and the ones that had no problem keeping it real. (well as best they could)

Yep, I get your point but Michelle has no buddy now...no one to look after her. She's basically playing on her own.

Hate to say this, but if Libra wasn't so much on the outs with the house it would benefit Michelle to reel her in and side with her. April has HOllie and Skreesh has Renny, so Michelle and Libra could be a pair too.

Of course, Jerry would lose his mind and Michelle would have big worries with April going for HOH next week, but I'll stick to my original strategy that Michelle needs April and HOllie for a couple weeks more.

My guess is that if the POV isn't used, Libra will probably go home next week...though I think Skreesh should be the one to leave.

I really wanted to see a Libra/April nom, but her Libra/Keesha nom is strategically ok too. I'm sure unless it is Libra or Keesha who win POV they will stay the same. After last weeks flip which ended in L/K/R shooting off their feet, no one will want to go against HOH.

Too bad April got her nose so far up Michelles dupa that Michelle can't even fart!! It would of cleared her head a little. :animated_bouncy:

She's still claiming to Keesha that she read the banner and that is the truth. Does she really believe it herself or is she just a nut job?

Michelle has been spinning the banner story a lot the last few days. She also is changing the wording of conversations to turn groups against each other.

I have flip flopped on Michelle a lot too. Last few days I don't like her. I really wished she had aligned with the others and not with those pigs, April, Ollie and Jerry.

Marty, I feel the same way about her. Plus I feel she is way to cocky and I wouldn't last five minutes with that girl.

Michelle isn't alone in the game. Am I the only one who knows what she is doing?

Her and Memphis had a talk about getting the two sides of the house to go after each other. By continuing the "banner" story, it helps this concept. She is evening out the sides of the house. By having only Libra as her target, nobody will think she is "specifically" after them. Truth be told, Dan is the only one who needs to worry about Libra getting POV this week. She's ensuring that the others will target April/Ollie/Jerry. April/Ollie/Jerry are focused on the other side of the house and not Michelle. Its really smart game play for Michelle.

Her only miscalculation (and seemingly everyone else's) is that Keesha is innocent and a "dumb blonde" who just did what Libra wanted. Keesha has been playing the whole crew and its working. I'm wondering how long it will take for them to figure it out.

I don't think the banner story is a good one. It may come to bite them in the ass. I sure hope it does. It's not a little lie but a big one.

They might turn on Keesha and boot her because she is the prettiest (not saying much in that house).

Michele is irritating with her bluster and tough girl veneer. She flies around the house and acted like a nut when Libra took the trip from her. Strange group of people.

She's still claiming to Keesha that she read the banner and that is the truth. Does she really believe it herself or is she just a nut job?

...or is she trying to put herself in the best position to win a game by lying.

Lying is probably 50% of BB over the years. Every single player does it.

Well now that CeCi explained it I think I will love to see how this pans out. She is with April and Ollie trying to stir the pot and Memphis is with the others making sure things are being done. They are working together but in different sides for now.

I will love to see how it works.

That's a pretty good plan (no, not really) and I guess it really does mean Libra is leaving this week. I thought I read somewhere that Memphis was attempting to protect Skreesha (smart move on his part because Skreesh likes him).

If I was Michelle I would dump Memphis now because he can't be trusted especially if he's looking to save Skreesha.

That's a pretty good plan (no, not really) and I guess it really does mean Libra is leaving this week. I thought I read somewhere that Memphis was attempting to protect Skreesha (smart move on his part because Skreesh likes him).

If I was Michelle I would dump Memphis now because he can't be trusted especially if he's looking to save Skreesha.

Manchelle is definately not a strong player..She is going to allow Memphis, A and O use her until they are threw with her...I would not be suprise if she leaves next week..or soon. She was so bent on avenging Jessie that she forgot to devise a strategy for making it to the end.

Archived