Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

Shes does have a point in her argument though. She was on their hitlist now they want to pretend there never was a hitlist and get her to bend to their will. Keesha was smart to just say "f*ck it" and walk away. Now it just looks to Michelle like Libra and April are both playing Tug-O-Michelle.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually... Michelle probably accidentally stumbled onto a great thing. Even though I think she's lost her mind trying to get straight answers from lying two-faced bitches (all 3 of them), April is more determined than ever to get Keesha out. Keesha is more determined than ever to get April out. Both Keesha and April want to join together with Michelle to get the other out.

I'm thinking it must be some grain alcohol mixed in with their wine!!! And I could never imagine Meredith going off on anyone like that. Remember how cool and collects Meredith was around some of her nutty cohosts? I wish that blonde Elizabeth who went off on Rosie a year ago from the View was in this house!!! She'd be a cross between Libra and April!!!!

On BBad she totally flipped out. She must be having her period or going through menopause. She been flipping out for over 25 minutes and every 3-5 minutes she start saying the same thing over again.

Are you talkin about Keesha, Libra, they were all goin off and sounding crazy, especially Michelle, she was by far the worst, she is too young really for menapause,lol, wow Michelle just sooo proved everything I have thought about her from the git go, she is a mess, looks like a tranny, hence Manchelle, and now she acts like she is a bubble and a half off, seriously, like I said in another thread when did this game becaome about JUST Her/??? She was going on and on aobut how she is by herself, blah, blah, the game of BB is not about being in a group either, so what the hell is she cryin about, she sounds so high school. Anyone who yells that loud about how smart she is and how she knows what they are up to or have been up to excluding her, and then coming to her room, protests too much, when you yell that loud about something you are only showing your insecurity. She disgusted me last night the way she was carryin on, it was soo telling, all of them deserve to hit the dusty trail asap.

michelle is too stubborn libra was making a point that keesha was one stirring up crap but michelle was too stubborn to listen

I agree UPV, and for once Libra was calm, but Michelle was being an idiot, she really showed her ass,!!!!

On BBad she totally flipped out. She must be having her period or going through menopause

Yes, that must be it..the thirty something is going through menopause. :rollseyes:

She was drunk and pissed.

I got home at 2am and turned on BBAD and thought wow something big must have gone down. Well, afer thirty seconds of watching it wasn't big at all...just a bunch of drunks making a big deal out of something they have known all along.

Fools for not getting Skreesha out this week. This hg manages to squeek by unscathed week after week. Out of all the females she's the biggest back stabber, trouble maker and if they continue to keep her, she'll skate into finals with her sidekick Renny (unless of course it calls for dumping Renny somewhere along the way and she will).

Renny needs to stop coddling her like a child and make plans of her own, otherwise she'll end up on the receiving end of Skreesha's lies (couldn't care less anyways, just another non-entity in the house) when the time comes for Skreesha to save herself.

BTW- Renny was as instrumental as Libra and Skreesha for getting out Jessie, yet she never gets called out for anything, too.

They're all setting themselves up by keeping Skreesha this week.

Work on Libra next week.

If Machelle had not been so drunk and stupidly stubborn, she would think twice about kicking Libra to the curb, it was very obvious who has been playin all sides the most by listening to skreesha skreech the loudest last night, but Michelle is hell bent on avenging her pansy ass boy Jesse, when Skreesha is the bigger danger!!!! Michelle is a "woe is me" "Pity Pot idiot"!!!!!

Michelle has it out for Libra because of the trip she took away from her and she wants her gone. I bet she'll be voting Keesha out next week. I'd love to see April go before Libra or Keesha.

Oh lawd will somebody please get this gutter mouth idiot out of the house. She is ridiculous. I am not crazy about Libra, but how in the hell does she get the blame for everyone being evicted??? It takes more than one vote to evict someone and I really don't think that she can truly be the puppeteer considering everyone hates her. Who let's the enemy pull the strings? I am so sick of Michelle. She seems like she really doesn't get it, someone needs to fly a plane over that says "Michelle THIS IS A GAME". Does she not get that? You make a move, I make a move, and so on and so forth. Did they not explain the game before she entered into the house. Every man for him/herself.

Watched BBAD last nite, the whole deal. I now like Michelle. She didn't take crap from any of those bitches, and hip hip hooray Michelle. Just sayin'.

Remember Michelle didn't start that last nite. Libra did, calling Ollie to the SR. Boo Hoo, poor Libra. Give me a break. Skally Wag isn't even an inslut. Tho the ho thing was. Still, Libra played Ollie in the SR.

Archived