Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could care which one leaves...as long as it's one of them and then next wek if April gets evicted...it'd be perfect.

I think Renny would be the only one that would consider using the pov...(except for the noms of course)...to save Keesha. No other hg would want to save either K or L. If Michelle can convince Renny not to use pov if she gets it...she'll try to get Libra out. That's her target.

this dumbass is locked on just getting libra out and not thinking that keesha has most alliances in the house

Why is this dumbbut lying on Libra...She telling everyone that Libra said this too her and that...If I remember correctly..Libra said she wasnt going to throw anyone under the bus. Michelle asked her all these questions and Libra told her honestly if she was in Michelle's position, she would put up Michelle because she was coming after her..and that is why she knows she is on the block...Not the other things...The house is already against Libra, she is just trying to twist the knife...Doesnt she know she has to see Libra in sequester... Libra still comes out of this better than Michelle...She should have tried to get Libra out 2 weeks ago...It will be another vacation for Libra..I think that is why Libra is not upset...I see it like this...

Who ever makes it to final 2 wins first and second place. ( If Manchelle doesnt place either in these positions her stay in BB was a waste.

I see it so far like this!

First place- winner

2nd place - The person who came in second

3rd place- Memphis because of the car

4th place - Dan AP $20,000

5th place - Libra Hawaiian vacation and $1000

6th place- April $5000

7th place - Jerry $4000

8th place - Ollie because he won alot free booty from April

Oh she did win a unitard, but she has to give that back!

Hmm, be a sheep, do something predictable and ensure some safety or pull an idiot move when your ally is in power and get your ass on the chopping block the following week...which one to choose? BAAAAAAHHH..Im all for power moves, Im all for good timing as well.

I had to shut off the feeds. I can't stand listening to her speak anymore. Holy cow what an ego. And April, I'd like to smack that big forehead of hers.

you could always switch to Jerry, Ollie and April patting themselves on the back on how great they are...and how they're going to systematically take everyone out...and Jerry's raggin on Dan and Libra... he's being extremely rude and cruel

actually though....it does sound like Michelle and Dan are bonding....this is the 2nd conversation they've had in hoh tonight....and they're both talking strategy. Could be good for Dan to getin good with her and memphis!

I think Michelle is doing good so far with her noms. I think she is blind in not seeing Keesha was the ring leader this week in getting Jesse and Angie out. She has not gone to other HOH and kissed ass and I think she is playing the game and it's about time someone is. I'm tired of them playing on emotions.

Ha, I hope Michelle flips it so Keesha is the one voted out instead of Libra(and not tell Keesha, paybacks a biotch) since it was Keesha who flipped everyone into voting out Jessie. Too bad Michelle thinks it was Libra and not Keesha.

Manchelle is definately playing on emotions these people are safe...her focus is on Libra...She is not hearing any thing else... Jessie can burst through that door and say I was wrong, it was Keesha that got me out..and she would still campaign for Libra..because Libra took the trip instead of those stupid letters.. She wants to see Libra crush, and willing to do anything to stay. litterally kiss her behind just so she could wave bye bye..I hope Libra doesnt give her the satisfaction..

Give me a break. All night tonight on BBAD they've shown people talking to Michelle in HOH. There has to be something else going on in that house! Michelle has become just as bad as the rest of 'em with this "I'm honest" kick. Get over it people! It's BB and you have to lie to win the game!

The hypocrisy gets to be a little much after a while. How many times is Michelle going to tell the lie about the freakin' banner? UGH.

I'd rather take a risk and make a move, than sit back and do nothing and go out anyway, and only one of them goes out, sometimes you have to accept collateral damage

Like I said, making a move is great..when its done against the opposition. Taking a risk and watching it blow up in your face 15 minutes later after eviction when you were the strongest alliance in the house is just pathetic. :animated_rotfl:

Im not disputing that LenRay, but if the votes HAD gone the way they were supposed to, who would have said K and L would have been nominated? For all we know, depending on who won HOH, 1 could have gone up as a pawn or none at all..K n L could have made the arguement that we saved your ass so go after someone else. The point is is that they would have had options IMO. Stupid move to attack your own group this early.

Yes that is very true. Really L/K were damned if they voted Jesse out and damned if they didn't. Libra would have been the target either way, possibly. Also Michelle has forgotten that Jerry would not use his POV to save Jesse. Also, when Keesha put Jesse up, she promised Jesse would stay and he did. April promised he would stay but couldn't get her group to swing it.

If I were in the game and a sweetie of mine was out I would put up the HOH who nominated the "sweetie" and couldn't keep him/her from going home. But I'm able to be objective out here and Michelle is being subjective. I like Michelle better now that Jesse has gone. I just want Dan or Renny to win.

And, yes, their chances of staying this week would have been better at staying a while longer. Jesse should have played up to K/L a little more right before the end.

Archived