Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

Just because he's a nice guy doesn't mean he shouldn't get "badgered" in the BB house...it's part of the game.

Nice guys usually finish last, but I don't think this will be Dan's case. He's going to glide right to the end of the game. He's so lucky that fight broke out last night...it took alot of the heat off of him. And Michelle never got nasty with him during that conversation...yes, she was pressing but she was trying to learn why he flipped?

I don't think anyone really likes him in the house, I think they tolerate him. He was a poor choice for AP because he doesn't know how to talk to people when they confront him about it.

Did anyone ever notice he talks in the same tone in regular conversation that he uses when he does those "coach" speeches?

He's a bit odd.

Joy, I was being facetious!!!! No way is he senile or demented, he's just a big old ass kisser and goes the way the wind blows!!!!!!!!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ollie is having too much sex to be any good in competitions. ROFL He has to save some of the enery for the comps.

Well Libra is almost always second place in these comps...or close to it. IF she goes this week, April and Michelle are the strongest comp players in this house. Keesha is GREAT in the social aspect of the game but she's nothing special in comps (both her HoH and PoV were basically wins by default).

I honestly believe Ollie threw most of the early comps. I think he's better than what he has shown. Dan...is just horrible at comps. Memphis hasn't shown much in the mental comps at all. Jerry isn't that great. Renny has shown she has heart but really, besides the hanging thingy she hasn't been in many comps.

It would be something if April and Michelle ping pong the next two HoHs...and they very well could since they're that good at comps.

gingersnaps I like odd people. I can wish they would leave Dan alone but I know this is a reality show.

(Dan reminds me of my boyfriend who is hilarious and makes me laugh and a good Catholic and also sometimes odd) LOL

poo

I think Dan was great for AP.............. it's hard to break "coaching/teaching" mode when you're young and it's a big part of your life.

I also think J liked him, Mich likes him (which is why she didn't get nasty), R/K like him and Memphis likes him.

JMHO

this is tough week as to who goes you have libra who does well in all comps but social game stinks

then you have keesha who isnt as good but not totally bad but has a strong social game

tossup

evict keesha you leave stronger comp player in

evict libra you leave a hg in with multiples alllies

april beside endurance comp has been one of worst in comp

ollie not bad in comps

dan doesnt try

I think Dan was great for AP.............. it's hard to break "coaching/teaching" mode when you're young and it's a big part of your life.

I also think J liked him, Mich likes him (which is why she didn't get nasty), R/K like him and Memphis likes him.

JMHO

I agree and what I should have said is that I think they really don't trust him.

I agree with Xal.

Michelle may be HOH right now but she's pretty weak and needs to let someone else take out Keesha or April, both of whom are running the game. What houseguest is going to come after her for taking out Libra or Jerry. No one has close ties with them or trusts them. Keesha and April are too focused on taking each other out to go after Michelle.

UVP? What has Ollie won in comps?

he hasnt won but outside of endurance comp he has finish near the top

week 2 made it tie breaker round

week 3 finish just outside of final round

pov week 3 they are went over the time limit except keesha

so he isnt stinking in comps

he hasnt won but outside of endurance comp he has finish near the top

Only the 2nd competition. He hasnt came close since that one... Last night he had a chance to prove himself yet he fell short again. If he through that competition, then he really is a loser! Because he knows they would be gunning after April.

Only the first competition. He hasnt came close since that one... Last night he had a chance to prove himself yet he fell short again.

i just listed the comps

pov week 3 they all went over

hoh week 3 finish 3 place

this last hoh you can say 3 place

so while he isnt winning he isnt stinking either and beside endurance comp haven't really did much physical comps yet

april has been one of worst in comps outside of endurance comp

dan is only wildcard since he has been throwing you dont really know how good or bad he is

April sucks at comps that aren't endurance it seems to me. Remember the socks one and the wine pouring. geeeez she was a joke. She is not good at the brain ones either.

I am not so sure Michelle should hang with April, Jerry and Ollie.

just my observations.

That's my point, if you really want the people that are the best competitors than why wouldn't you want to see Keesha, Libra and Michelle at the end. Even though I love Dan. That would still make great tv. April has not brought much accept to Ollie.

all hg should want jerry in the end

he pretty much pissed off every hg

It shouldn't be about picking off the most hated hgs week after week, it should be about siding with the stronger players for a while to gain control of the house and then pick off eachother. Of course some weak hgs must remain.

Jerry and Dan are good bets to take to the end, but then again I don't think we have seen the real Dan perform yet.

It doesnt matter because Michelle is a goner...She is Jessie avenger! As long as Jessie is avenge...she is happy to walk out of the house with no money and locked up in sequester with Libra is she goes this week..Whoo hooo what a vacation... Again what has she proven... Jessie out and Libra has the hawaii vacation, $1000 plus a secluded vacation in sequester drinking all the Margaritas she wants and laughing @ Manchelle behind... It would have been revenge for Manchelle if she had got off her lazy butt and worked hard with her allliance to get Libra out the during the first 3 weeks, Then the 4th week Libra wouldnt had gotten the trip, money and possibility of sequester. Wow Manchelle you let her have it. :smilielol:

Archived