Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

YES, MICHELLE, YES!!!!! Way to go! Now go after the HOUSE HAGS!!!!

Skreesha and Cobra (libra) are #1s and 2 on my list of abominable creatures

who must go next week. Then we'll have to see about the Ancient Mariner.

He needs to pack his duffle bag and take his scowling prune face out the door.

His wife can lead him around by the nose just like the HOUSE HAGS do!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK this conversation with Memphis and Michelle she said she is going to take the 5 thousand not to put up April and then talking about getting the money that Libra has.

that wouldn't be a bad idea. But how would she know they weren't lying? I surely wouldn't take either of their words for it.

I think the smartest thing would be to put Keesha and one of her own up. Hopefully Keesha would get the boot.

I think it is going to be a stand off in the HOH. April, Ollie and Jerry are planted there like rocks. And then we have Memphis trying to wait it out for those poop heads to leave.

i'm with you King, I'd LOVE for Michelle to put up April (her trying to use Jessie as a pawn did bite them in the ass anyhow) but I think Michelle will be too angry to do so.

And it's really annoying when people just camp in the HOH room so other people cant talk to them. Quit holding the damn HOH hostage lets see some gameplay

No way Apeface is going up. Michelle is lacking in the ally department and she has a better chance bonding with the slut and her pimp than she does with the other 2 witches....at least the pimp gave his word in trying to keep Jessie.

A week of a loud mothed, all talk no action now I have some power loser wench. This out to be fun. Watching the spawn of Jay Leno and Mac tonight acting all tough with her loud obnoxious voice and lions mane. Low class cussing every other word, sad pretty sad. Make your mother proud!

Lol, she's spinning this banner story again and now all of a sudden these suckers believe it. Guess it's pretty clear Libra is going up no matter what. Memphis needs to get his ass in there and talk some sense into her before that second nomination is wasted on Dan or Keesha. She's so infatuated with He-Man that she'll probably put up Memphis simply because he stayed in the house.

A week of a loud mothed, all talk no action now I have some power loser wench. This out to be fun. Watching the spawn of Jay Leno and Mac tonight acting all tough with her loud obnoxious voice and lions mane. Low class cussing every other word, sad pretty sad. Make your mother proud!

Tell us how you really feel! LOL jesus...all talk no action? Well she won HOH, youre about to see her action in work when she nominates the beast and her toothless sidekick...a POV win along with coming in 2nd during the endurance shows she's the strongest all around competitor in the house. Low class cussing every other word? Happens all the time..check out Keesha's bday where she's dropping f bombs or Libra right after this past HOH comp or even Memphis when he's talking to a 75 year old...and Im pretty sure her family IS proud for coming out on top when she was backed into a corner.

OMG, Michelle is so full of herself that she actually believes she read the banner.... Holy sh*t. WOW!

Re: the banner - yeah, they weren't able to read it, and they made up their little scenario of what to say it said. It's funny though, I've known people that can make themselves believe something so much that it becomes fact to them, and they tell the story like it really happened because they have convinced themselves of the validity of what they are saying. Maybe she is one of those people. And for pete's sake, I hope we don't hear about the portuguese princess crap all week - it's bad enough when she's NOT in power.

Oh, and I think Renny needs to trim the lion's mane - it's really WILD!!!!

Archived