Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erin, people like Michelle really get to me. I don't like being around hyper people in real life so watching them on tv raises my BP.LOL

You know what would have been funny, if they asked Michelle if the banner said what she said it did.LMAO Instead they asked her if the earthquake was real...

Welcome to Morty's alwaysmadatmike. We have had a lot of first time posters today.

Hope Michelle puts up Libra and Keesha I just don't want them to be replaced by Dan or Renny if the POV is used.

Michelle said she wants the nominations to stay the same and Jerry promised her he would do what she wants.

Jerry ranting about everything leads to Dan. Why why why is he promoting Dan so much. What difference does it make in Jerry's game?

Jerry said Dan is a scumbag. Michelle said Dan is lucky she didn't put him up.

She's cracking me up...stomping around the house in her CFM's...(high heels)...thinks she a bad ass power bitch...lol.

She really has a power trip going on...

Now Dan is in HOH talking to Dan. She is calling him out for not hugging her before and he disrespected her. He would not hug her downstairs and she is pissed at him. She is talking very sharply to Dan.

Wow boy howdy she is on power trip big time.

They all get on a power trip being HOH at least Michelle had the balls to put Libra/Keesha both up and April and Keesha knew Libra should have gone but were to afraid to put her up. I just wish Michelle would let Dan talk though I want to hear if he is going to BS her or not. Guess not lets see is she lets Renny talk.

Archived