Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jeez.. she had a stinking crazy huge melt down last night... and for no reason...

I know, right? I think she may have been over doing it because Janelle supposedly told them that she loves when there is arguments and drama in the house. If she can go off like that without reason, she needs to be put away! :lol:

Michelle wanting Keesha's acceptance once again reminds me of how she got upset with Angie for "letting Brian console her" instead of Michelle. I'm not sure why she reacts so strangely at times but I'm sure being isolated in the house hurts

I was watching BBAD and had watched last night on the feeds too and my observation is................. Michelle is crushing on Keesha big time. Watch the way that Michelle stares and looks at Keesha sometimes. I think it was told by someone that went to High School with Michelle that she goes both ways. :inquisitive:

And I thought that it was the "popular girl syndrome." I would guess that maybe Michelle was not attractive in high school (on track team) and was never accepted by the popular girls...so she feels all giddy to be accepted by Skreesha and playing it up.

Either way...she has great tastes in gf/bf's. Jessie and Skreesha!!!! :rollseyesbigtime:

I think she's still drunk

Maybe BB gave Michelle a case of some special Portuguese wine made out of pigs blood!!!

And I thought that it was the "popular girl syndrome." I would guess that maybe Michelle was not attractive in high school (on track team) and was never accepted by the popular girls...so she feels all giddy to be accepted by Skreesha and playing it up.

Either way...she has great tastes in gf/bf's. Jessie and Skreesha!!!! :rollseyesbigtime:

Keesha might have been one of those girls in HS who was popular in her own mind!

Remember, Lips that Touch Liquor will never touch Jesse's!!!! In fact, I don't think those two neanderthals ever even kissed on the lips, did they?

Guess the angst is what happens when a cave woman looses her man, even if he is a mincing little nancy boy.

LOL LenRay - They had a meeting of the minds relationship. Hmmmmmm........ But I have to admit I'm liking Michelle after last nite. (Have a feeling I'm gonna bet kicked to the curb for that remard, lol)

wow i am shock the emotional train wreck didnt put renny up after the fight

Go home you psychotic _itch Michelle!! Your counseler is waiting for you!

It's a good thing God doesn't strike us with lightning or she'd be fried up!!

Want to really see her psychosis in action? Watch BB After Dark or BB Live 24.

It's a know wonder she's all alone & talks to herself. If I had to be locked in that house with her & Redneck Jerry i'd loose my mind! NO amount of mony is worth that crap!

GET OUT!! And take Jerry with you!!

LOL LenRay - They had a meeting of the minds relationship. Hmmmmmm........ But I have to admit I'm liking Michelle after last nite. (Have a feeling I'm gonna bet kicked to the curb for that remard, lol)

Ironically, Shipp,I feel the same way about Michelle now. I did not like her when she kept running after Jesse. I like her much better without Jesse. Right now, I would not mind her winning the big money...except Jesse will latch on to whatever prizes Michelle gets. She needs to give any money she gets to her family. He is not her family. I seriously never even saw them kiss on the lips. Michelle had a crush on him and Jesse only loves Jesse!

If Ollie leaves before April I will not like April!

I was liking Michelle better last week. Watching her run around the house like a psychotic biatch for three days has turned me off a bit.

As far as I am concerned if she gets one of the hags out this week she has done a great job and I wouldn't mind seeing her leave next week.

Archived