Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itchy mitchy meiney mo...catch a bitchy by the toe.....

Thanks.....I forgot about them. :animated_rotfl:

:pixiedust:

This is getting Stupid!

Cinderfella has convinced Skreesha and Renny that Dan is the AP, his g/f was going to come into the house as his secret girlfriend (where the hell is the credible source on that?), AND THAT DAN AND LIBRA are a secret couple!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am howling over here. :animated_rotfl:

This girl is Luney...way out there...I am talking she is pasted never neverland she has entered the world of pyhco. (sp)!

All this is over a man that was never hers, a trip and unitards....Gee I wonder what would have happen if she had to wear the onion necklace...oooooow scarey! :scared:

I am really pissed that all my favorites (except Libra) are leaving one after the other. They are all 3 in complete paranoia about Dan and the fact that he and Libra are secret couple. These stupid people will evict Dan next I am sure. I am disappointed that Renny is trashing Dan.

Dan did tell them that they asked Monica and him to be on LAST season but now they are spinning it that he said this season.

They are all having a big Dan trash fest right now.

I am really pissed that all my favorites (except Libra) are leaving one after the other. They are all 3 in complete paranoia about Dan and the fact that he and Libra are secret couple.

You guys are all kidding right????? :lol: Nobody is that crazy!!

Renny was probably going up there to stick the knife more in Libra's back and Manchelle just ran with it and came with this conclusion... I took it that Renny was trying to make Manchelle believe that is was Libra's fault that Dan vote for Jessie because she was with Jessie for and hour and was trying to get Manchelle to draw a conclusion on her own that Libra persuade Dan but instead Manchelle came up with this... :smilielol:

BUt now they are both plus Keesha throwing Dan under the bus... I believe Keesha is going to get herself off the block so Dan can get up there...

Oh nooo... Renny is the stirrer of this pot all on her own. I'm not sure why Renny decided to get all paranoid tonight but, she saw Dan and Libra having an hour long heart-to-heart and she's been going from person to person pointing the AP finger on Dan.

Once she got a hold of Michelle... it's been a big web of spinning tales and lies, at Dan's expense.

I'm not going to be shocked if Keesha is taken down and Dan is replaced tomorrow.

Oh... maybe that's it. Renny is worried about Keesha and this is her solution to save Keesha... get her off the block by getting Dan put up. :animated_scratchchin:

Unless, DR does something to talk some sense into these freaks... Dan will be out sooner than later.

Goodness knows, I'm fond of swearing, but good, old fashioned (notice the "ed" on fashion) Anglo Saxon profanity.

Another one I'm still not clear on is the latest thing I have heard on line recently...

"He disrespected me."

Shouldn't it be "He was disrespectful to me?

Or..."treated me with disrespect????"

"she thinks America loves Jessie and will vote him back in. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. "

Wow, now she contradicts herself. Gee, Michelle, if Dan's America's Player then the whole country hates your precious Jessie.

"Michelle is still keeping that lie about the banner going and even elaborating on it. I can't wait until the truth comes out, it will probably be at the wrap party."

I bet it's sooner. All it takes is a falling out between Memphis and Michelle (like if she permanently sided with April & Ollie, with voting out Keesha if it comes down to a tie being the tipping point). Memphis on the block with no chance of swaying votes may tell all of them he made it up, insisting it was done out of frustration, and that Michelle was the only one that ran with it and made it the core of half her arguments. Because I don't hear Memphis talking about it anymore other than the few days when it happened. Michelle brings it up every day now.

OMG !! What a gutter-mouth! I am amazed that CBS would accept someone like her! She is low, base, gutteral and vulgar! And, she takes herself and this game WAY too seriously. When BB had the knives removed from the BBH, I think they recognized how dangerous Michelle could be, too. The woman is a NUT-JOB!

Archived