Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She does not know how to go into survival mode, she is sooo insecure and it shows when she is using her loud foul mouth. People as insecure as she is do not know how to survive on their own because they are in constant need of coddling and re-assurance. She started that big bruahaha the other nite just to make herself the center of attention, she was drunk with power (in her own mind) and drunk from the booze, and then when Keesha tried to leave and said she was not gonna continue Michelle really went bonkers because she cannot stand it if she is not in control of her in that moment, some people who are controlling hate it when you leave an argument, so then she chased her around the house, how telling is that, give me attention, even negitive attention is what Michelle was screaming,lol She really gave herself up when she went on the tirade about "I am by myself, just me, what about me, I have no team", well excuse me BB is not a game of teams, seriously, where she and even the rest of them think this is beyond me.

Michelle also continues to be overly paranoid and convinced that something big is gonna happen, someone is coming back, there are 2 houses, a jury house and a sequester house,this woman is nuts, and she is wrong about all of this. Just because season 9 and I think Allstars had people come back does not mean Jesse is comin back, or anyone for that matter. This season people have been also overly concerned with the others talking and interacting with houseguests that are not suppisedly in their alliance, oh well, that is my rant. I think Michelle is a nut job along with a cpl others in there, can you tell I don't like her,lolol

good assessment fatcat

control freak

lvgal has been watching the feeds! I think the proverbial shit (can I say that?) is going to hit the fan. Michelle was half believing Keesha when she was telling her about April being the trouble in the house. I could see it in her face. I'm not a fan of Michelle's but it will be exciting if A/O/J make it obvious that they disregarded her wish to eliminate Libra and vote out Keesha. There is no way to make that a subtle move. I can't wait. Bring it on!!!

I think as soon as they approach Dan, he'll go to Michelle or Keesha................Keesha expects it but I do believe you're right EC............when Michelle finds out, she will not be subtle, everything including the s*** will hit the fan!

(and, yes I have been watching the feeds........keep tryin to get away, but am eager to see this happen!)

she can be upset all she wants she has no power outside of being tie breaker vote

but that would definately convince her that April ,Ollie ,and Jerry are NOT the way to go. No alliance with them!

This is totally going to backfire on A.O, J and the main reason is not stratgey ,but trying to get back at them for being outplayed last week!

they have nothing to lose imho

if other side wins hoh they are going up regardless

so what is there to lose the line in sands is drawn

It's Jerry, trying to "avenge" himself.........still can't get over that he was played .

Libra just refused to let Michelle take a pic with her..........guess she just gave up the tiebreaker, for sure (lol)

uvp

They loose Micheles trust and vote if they need it!

If the lines remains the same as now , there are only 3 of them April,Ollie,jerry.

They might have had a chance to bring Michele in if they weren't trying to screw her!

just a thought!

(Ivgal said)It's Jerry, trying to "avenge" himself.........still can't get over that he was played .

And when Jesse did go home, Jerry was not HOH and even if he was, each HG has to vote in his best interest. Not to mention the AP. Dan didn't swear to Jerry he would vote his way. Any HG should play for themselves, not bullies like Jerry.

Michelle latest delusion is that Big Brother put in Libra and Dan together to see Good vs Evil and they want to see who makes it to the end.

There is all the Dan talk again.

So she thinks Libra and Dan are the twist. :cookoo:

Archived