Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, that is true, that Libra called Ollie to the storeroom, but in no way is it just Libra who is the cause of last nites drunken bruhaha, no way, Michelle is an idiot and is just as much to blame as the rest of them, she totally stirred the pot and said so when she said she had been kicking back just watching them come to her room with there throwing each other under the bus, Michelle wanted the drama last nite, she is the queen of Drama Queens. She doesn't take crap from anyone??? Give me a break, she puts out as much BS as anyone else in that house, she is no saint, certainly does not know how to play this game and for sure does NOT GET IT!!!!! She made a really idiotic display of herself even more so to me than all of them together, and it was clear that is was Alcohol that prompted it. Michelle has been stewing over that trip that Libra took from her for a week now, and also wants some git back for her wussy boy Jesse, it is obvious to me that Keesha is the big culprit here and has many irons in the fire, so many she can't keep her lies straight.

Michelle did nothing more than have a screaming hissy fit over stuff that not only makes no sense to the game, it makes no sense at all, she is clearly on the pity pot, totally "junior high school" and has huge self-esteem issues. Well last nites display is no way to win friends and influence people, quite the opposite.

i agree good post

I didn't get what the heck Michelle was doing last night either.

How many times did she put the focus back on her saying they all wanted her out next week??? I was like, WHAAAAA... are you that much of an idiot? Every single person has told her they want A/O up next week!!!

Why the f would you want to keep putting into their heads that it's you (michelle) that is up next?

You wouldn't be hearing any such words out of my mouth... the sub conscience could come back mess your game up Michelle...

idiot!!!

well, I really think on the scale of drunk, Michelle was the drunkest. The alcohol was doin the talkin, that is why it made no sense, I agree why put any ideas in their heads, and you can be for sure that April had her ears tuned into that line of conversation and will use it to the fullest, actually I think Michelle in fact will be their target next week, just because she did make a huge display of herself and how unstable she really is.

IMHO-Michelle has not even been playing the game until now...........that's why she's acting so crazy..........she's trying to blame everyone else for "being on the outside looking in"..........SHE chose to be outside with Jessie and follow his every move, when he was moving, because most of the time she just sat and watched him sleep. Now, she's running around blaming eveyone else because she's clueless.

oh I agree, and to listen to him yesterday on Houscalls, what a dweeb, he really does not get it, and because she has been following him around she also is clueless. It matters not that you are on the outside looking in, in fact that may be a better place to be, this is BB, not a most popular contest. Michelle clearly has issues with people accepting and liking her, and this is not a great place to be (the BB house) to reinforce good feelings for yourself and others, come on, this is a brutal game and you need some thick ol skin. Michelle shows all her cards and all of her feelings, and that will be her downfall, you can't let people know what you are really thinkin.

there is no doubt in my mind that these people will be hangin big time today and they will feel like the ass H*les they are and were last nite,lololol, have another cocktail :beer:

I don't normally wake fully up for anyone, but when the comotion woke me up last night, I got up and got a diet dew and was in for the long haul, I had a few good laughs, no doubt!!!!

Archived