Jerry - Week 5

CeCiMom

i see nothing wrong with jerry

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes they do. Watch BB After Dark & BB 24 Liv feed. He's 100x worse.

He doesn't have an ounc of rspect for anyone or anything unless he needs something. It shames me to think he tris tp represent the Marines.

It's a game people! If you have a bit of integrating keep it! That's all we have at the end of the day! He's a racist redneck who has no respect for women!

Amazing how Jerry has forgotten that he went back on his Marine honor and betrayed Brian

How easy is it that Jerry forgets himself taking off his Marine Corp shirt and hat when he went back on his word. Jerry has either short term memory loss or Alzimers is playing a part in his game.

oh no that's not it... Jerry has justified his actions with that now. He was forced to do what he did to Brian. It's all the other hg's fault... not his. He didn't have a choice. :rolleyes:

Jerry is such an evil, evil man.

I agree. Most people grow older and more mellow. Jerry is a poster child for how not to grow old.

Also, Jerry is retired military with decent money. He is also retired as a top management official in a corporation so he has even more money than most people would know what to do with. His reason for winning the big money is to "give some to my kids." I think the old jerk could leave plenty to those kids of his. Many in that house have much less than Jerry does!

I really think that Jerry is just a hypocrite! He wants to scream at Dan about not hiding behind the cross and going back on his word and all that crap... ok, HELLO!!!??? Did Jerry not "go back on his word" the FIRST WEEK!!?? He swore he wouldn't put Brian up on the block, then put him up knowing that the other houseguests would vote him out! And who cares that he didn't have on anything that was "marines".... he still went back on his word.

oh Jerry, Jerry, Jerry. It's pretty funny if we think about ou opinions going to the season thinking Jerry was going to be a nice old man. Quite the opposite eh? He's a pest in the house but it seems like he might float by because the April/Ollie tandem are more threatening to their opposition. I do get kind of nervous since he's won the past 2 vetos (although Libra technically won the last one and just didn't need the veto) but I think people need to be careful not to take him for granted. He's basically one of the bully's buddies right now, but when the bully isn't there to protect him, the little guy that's been running his mouth becomes easy prey

Jerry said he betrayed Brian because he was "threatened," the same reasoning Ollie gave Jerry for what Dan did. Jerry was the one saying Dan was their puppet and Dan knew this. He went with the other side because they would need him, not keep him around as a pet.

Jerry is just 10x worse than Jessie when it comes to admitting not everybody owes you respect or should have to bow down before you. Jerry is just pissed because he thought Dan was his little bitch and Dan stuck it in Jerry's ass before he could do it first. Because Jerry would have cut Dan down to help those girls get to the end. He's said it repeatedly.

Jerry's concept of supporting the "current" HOH's decision could actually get him far . . .potentially the final four; however, with his mouthing off and losing patience, he may certainly see himself in the jury house sooner than he would expect . . .

If Michelle was smart she would act as if Jerry broke her down and tell him it's okay to use the veto. Tell him he could use it on whoever he wanted, then really piss Jerry off and put up April. Jerry might be the only one to vote for her to stay, Ollie would probably go with the house and ensure Jerry becomes the #1 target.

Whichever girl that comes down would just vote with Dan, Renny, and Memphis. Making it 4-2 or even 5-1. The beauty of this plan is Jerry is left with jack shit and can only hang out in his room only coming out for meals and competitions, leaving everybody alone after an initial outburst followed by social banishment. Michelle has Libra, Keesha, even Dan owe her one. Creates a mutual agreement between all of them and Jerry or Ollie go next.

Archived