Jerry - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to double post but Jerry, really, get over yourself, you won 2 POV's (and from what I can figure the last by default because Memphis picked the worng color), you weren't appointed King

I'm sending good vibes for him to win HOH this week.

oh my gosh...Jerry has a fan...a real live fan...

;)

ok ginger...if that's the way you want to spin it...

:sing: jerry has a fan...a real live fan...jerry has a fan...:sing:

;)

Uppity! pish....I'm not above still associating with the common folk... :king:

;)

I had to go look...I didn't know the leaderboard was updated...woot! I needed that ...this week I'll be dropping back down for sure...

and it's all Jerry's fault! :mad1:

(not really...I just wanted to stay on topic...it's really Libra's fault! She's to blame for everything bad in the house...everything! :rolleyes:)

Can't stand Jerry... PULEEZE let him be evicted next week!!!!

I feel so bad for Jerrys family! That man should be ashamed of EVERYTHING he says & does in that house! He's apig! He's a leach! I wish people would have been smart enough to get that nose picking, racist red neck out of that house in tye beginning. The smartest thing April could've ever said was beware of the floaters, the leaches. He's got so much crap on the end of his nose I think he's used to smelling it so he doesn't know it's there.

GO HOME JERRY!! MICHELLE THE PSYCHO NEEDS TO GO NEXT! Can we say counseling?!

Thay all need to take a good long look in the mirror. How can anyone hold a person to a higher standard then they hold themselves?

Archived