Jerry - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle and Keesha were talking about the money this morning. Jerry told them he didn't need the money but he would just share it all with his family.

I heard him say something like that on the back yard couch. It was a sorta I would be happy to go to sequester ~ but not really I want to go or send me.

I heard him say that last week or the week before. It was the conversation when he said he wouldn't mind leaving and then someone said "to be with your wife" and he said no and then went into his speech how he wouldn't mind some time in sequester.

I think Jerry and Libra were separated at birth. :animated_rotfl:

If they were compatable, they would have gotten along nicely...they both don't want to be around their families.

Jerry is making older people look bad. He has kissed every HOH's a$$ and played follow the leader since he walked in the door. Just last week he was doing his raspy yelling at Michelle and pointing his finger saying she was getting her team to gang up on him. And in a heartbeat, she gets the key and he is in a room with her with his lips on her butt. Floater is actually too nice of a word for him.

I would hope, at age 75, his house is paid for.

It was a general statement.

My dad is in his seventies and buying a condo/townhome it won't be paid off.

I imagine if people in their sixties move into retirement homes and the cost of the house is more than they got for another home they would be paying mortgages into later years too.

pov again

I worry about Jerry and his brain cells. He keeps forgetting the names of some of the HG. He a while ago forgot Ollie then he forgot Michelle's name. Sometimes he forgets the name of the Jury house or the Diary room.

He just told April .... "You will never find another 75 year old man like me"! :animated_scratchchin:

jerry or janelle better comp player?

That saggy-assed, prune-faced, gravel-voiced Ancient Marine is giving old farts like me a bad name.

The longer the others let him hang around, the more he's going to think he's hot sh#t on a stick.

I think he really believes he's the most powerful player in the house and making all the important decisions. As far as I'm concerned, he's a foul-mouthed, mean-spirited, disgusting old man.

I'm guessing he's been ordered around all his life - in the Marines - by his wife - by the House Hags -

but now suddenly, in the twilight of his life, he seizes the opportunity to be a bully, yell at people,

call them vile names, and spew hatred.

PLEASE GET HIS ASS OUT OF THERE!!!!

Archived