Jerry - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to give this guy the benefit of the doubt yet I just can't anymore. He really is a hateful old man who can spew the venom as bad or worse than the others.

I can't take credit for this but I also was mad at Jerry when he went on about Dan's cross being removed. Yet for a very similar reason, he removed his Marine's cap. Ugh, how soon we forget.

Thank you chatterbox. Thats a very good point about how hypocritical Jerry is being. That is one of my biggest pet peeves. People who are hypocrites. I want him out of the house in a bad way. But I doubt it will happen for another month.

I'm with you Oldguy - what a cantankerous old fart Jerry is. And calling himself POV king. Geesh . . . come back and talk to me when you've won about 7. :rolleyes:

There are so many HG to evict, it's hard to decide which one you want to go first but I think Jerry has moved to the top of the list.

God forbid he win HOH. I don't think we could stand it.

They are sitting around the table saying something nice about each other. The only one that got some bad words was what Jerry said to Dan.

He says he wish he could put him on the block.

What an ass

I know. The point of the whole "table talk" was to say something NICE to everyone and Jerry decides to go against the nice talk and be an a$$ to Dan right after Dan was trying to share some good feelings about Jerry.

Jerry... you started off as my favorite. You have now dropped to the very bottom of my list.

Misha wasn't that disgusting what Jerry said to Dan. Dan had just said nice things to Jerry and Jerry had to come back with still trying to call out Dan.

Its the first time I wish I was in the live audience at an eviction ceremony. I want to be there when Jerry comes out so I could boo him.

He is just a spiteful old man. Dan tried to tell him that he really genuinely cared about him... and Jerry threw it in his face.

Jerry is yelling at Dan now. Telling him he is a CLOWN. He never wins and competitions. Jerry is drunk I think and he wants to keep calling out Dan. He is yelling at him that he is making money being AP.

Jerry is saying everyone shunned him today. He is acting like a mean drunk. He keeps trying to get Dan in a fight.

I really don't understand all the hate towards Dan. If Jerry really believes Dan is AP, then that would mean that Dan's vote was not really his decision. Jerry says he knows the past seasons so then shouldn't he be hating on America for having Dan vote out Jesse? And where is the Keesha hate? She voted Jesse out too.

There is an older man on Greatest American Dog who is a really nice guy. It's like night and day between him and Jerry. Jerry is a hater and is probably the same at home.

It was uncalled for for Jerry to say what he did to Dan, I really feel for Dan having to sit there and take that after everyone said nice things. Jerry really is an old geezer and Old guy is right he is giving us a bad name, I will be happy to see him get evicted, he really does thinks he is the shit when it comes to playing this game, boy is he silly. wait till he sees himself when he gets out and plays it all back. I cannot stand him at this point.

His poor me...I'm so lonely act ..ugh...he made the choice to be rude, perverted, antagonistic and he has bad mouthed, plotted against and alienated the others of his own volition...I don't feel sorry for the old fool for one second.

Even though Libra is not at the bottom of my dislike list...and I almost hate to wish this upon her...I'd love to see Jerry get evicted next week...can you imagine him and Libra in the sequester house alone for an entire week together..omg!

I ran across this youtube clip where right at the start of the clip, it sounds like Jerry is saying he never cusses. The clip is titled Michelle mimics Dan. Does anyone remember hearing that from him? It was early in the season because Steven is there.

Archived