Jerry - Week 5

CeCiMom

Jerry is freakin relentless on this hate he has for Dan. He is too much....and is buggin the sh*t out of me.

There he goes promising his vote as Michelle wants...same sucking up he did to Keesha and April...he's a one trick pony...

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Jerry. He told Michelle he is going to be relentless in getting Dan and he will keep calling him Judas.

and he just flipped him the bird.

Jerry STFU about Dan. Dan is not on the block.

Jerry talking to Ollie and April saying any time Dan comes around they just just get up and walk away. Ollies said yes we should.

Thanks for the welcome, Marty and Ginger. On to a more serious note, I think someone should let Jerry know that dan was the only one sticking up for him when everyone else was trashing him. Doubt that will happen though, unless Dan gets tired of his crap and tells Jerry his self.

Jerry talking to Ollie and April saying any time Dan comes around they just just get up and walk away. Ollies said yes we should.

what would be funny is if they did get up and walk away...and if Dan figured it out that whenever he came around they'd walk away...so he kept going to them just to make them move...:naughty:

Jerry is so childish...and Ollie (the sheep that he is) just goes along with his stupid ideas...

Jerry just said that Renny looks like a F'ing Orangutan and Ollie and April are laughing their asses off.

Jerry said he has only begun.

He is going to tell Renny you would make a good pimple on a mans ass.

I was hoping an older person in the house would be a nice change.....I liked Jerry for a few days. I'm tired of seeing him kiss the HOH's butt every week. It gives me the ewwwies at the thought of him being in the same room and awake with the skanks A&O is doing "it" (A&O should be ashamed too).

He really should give this Dan hate a rest, it could be bad on his health. (Having an 81 year old Mom, I can see how its easy for him to obsess about Dan...as I think older people do tend to obsess when things bother them. My poor Mom will obsess over the smallest of things sometimes).

For him coming on the show and leaving his wife....I guess it really depends on just how bad her health really is and how much help she needs from others. My hubby is a 100% disable vet and his need for my help changes daily. He has good days and then has some bad days where he can't get out of bed. I tell you, being a caregiver 24/7 is very hard on you. I can see where Jerry needs a break....but for 3 months, I don't think so. I guess Jerry figures if she gets sicker or heaven forbid passes away that BB will let him know. There's noway I could or want to leave my hubby knowing that there's a possibility of not being able to hear from him for 3 months. I would be so worried about him.

So now Jerry is dropping like a rock on my list of who I like on BB.

jmho :pixiedust:

I am catching up with BBAD and watching the one form the night of the eviction with Michele in HOH with April, Ollie and Jerry up there.

Jerry says Dan is a F'ing prick and he is going to burn in hell.

Jerry I bet your family is really proud of you.

Thanks for the welcome, Marty and Ginger. On to a more serious note, I think someone should let Jerry know that dan was the only one sticking up for him when everyone else was trashing him. Doubt that will happen though, unless Dan gets tired of his crap and tells Jerry his self.

HOllie has defended him in many a conversation too. Nothing to do with anything but just thought I'd bring it up.

Anyways, Jerry is the ultimate ass-kisser and has his own set of rules for the BB. He thinks because Dan went against the HOH wish of evicting Memphis that Dan should now be punished for it. Jerry is stuck in "follow the leader" world. Probably something to do with his military background, I suppose.

But, if you watch Jerry's gameplay each week he focuses on someone different. If that one person does something he thinks is an inappropriate move in the house he harps on it.

He's an old guy set in his ways and can be very nasty about things.

April was telling Michelle last night that Jerry said he wants to leave. That he's ready to go to sequester and enjoy the rest of his vacation. That he's sick of the slop and doesn't really feel like he wants to be here anymore.

So, I'm hoping if someone uses the PoV then Jerry would be the replacement. I know Michelle doesn't want to take Jerry out because she thinks it would be a wasted HoH but, if he doesn't want to be there... then it would be fair (imo) to let those that want to play... play the game. (Yes, I know fairness isn't a part of the game... but, if what April said is true, Jerry doesn't even want to play the game.)

Besides, April has HOllie and Jerry so, that needs to be broken up. Just like Keesha has Renny and Memphis needs to be broken up.

:animated_wave: Jerry. (I hope!)

jerry vs almost anyone outside of april is easy money to take to finals against ans win

Yes, Jerry said that but so do a lot of HG's in a moment of weakness. April and Ollie want Jerry gone because they can't stand him.

I had the thought that he's pulling a "Dr. Will" with the send me home... I don't want to be here. But, I didn't hear him say it for myself so, I'm not sure he even said it.

I heard him say something like that on the back yard couch. It was a sorta I would be happy to go to sequester ~ but not really I want to go or send me.

Good post! I liked Jerry at first. Thought Renny would be the nutty one on BB10. OK, Nuttiest HG! Jerry's popularity slipped, Rennys improved. First impressions aren't always right on!

Thanks LenRay! I agree about Renny, I was not impressed with her after seeing her promo and reading her interview but she has grown on me over these last few weeks. She's very witty too.

But, if you watch Jerry's gameplay each week he focuses on someone different. If that one person does something he thinks is an inappropriate move in the house he harps on it.

Yes he does Ginger.

:pixiedust:

Did anyone hear Dan last night tell Libra that Jerry had said he's helped his son out in excess of $100,000. I've heard Jerry brag about his house. It sounds really nice too. Granite countertops in the kitchen. That's major bucks. What's he bothering with BB for? He's too old to get a job out of it.

Archived