Jerry - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry is a real piece of work. I would be mortified if that were my gramps.

Last night they were discussing Dan and how he will never forgive him no matter what, even if he is America's Player, he went back on his word, blah, blah, blah why is he to thick to understand Dan doesn't get a vote? For people who claim to love BB so much they haven't a clue as to how America's Player works. They keep talking about how he switched it up to get Jessie out, calling that meeting, if they really watch BB they would know that he doesn't find out until the eviction vote who American voted for and that he gets no say. He didn't know who he had to vote for ahead of time. DUH! :no:

I think Jerry's real problem is, that he really, really, really wanted Memphis gone, he thought it was a done deal and he was so smug about it, it back fired and it burns him up. I'm glad Memphis is there, it will be awesome if Memphis pulls out a win tonight, just to see the look on Jerry's face. It will be awesome if the win goes to anyone but the ho ho's and Jerry, I don't think I can take another of his celebrations after someone else on his team wins. What a complete fool he makes of himself. :no:

in minority but i find jerry funny as hell

Amusing to WATCH,for entertainment value, maybe.

But if you were actually living with HIM 24/7 for 3 months I bet you would be singing a different tune!

That's what they signed up for. They have no idea what different types of personalities will be in the house.

I may or may not be singing a different tune...it depends if we are in an alliance.

Amusing to WATCH,for entertainment value, maybe.

But if you were actually living with HIM 24/7 for 3 months I bet you would be singing a different tune!

give me jerry over keesha, libra , april anyday

Archived