Jerry - Week 5

CeCiMom

Good points about Jerry. I am still able to post here at Morty's with brain damage. :food-smiley-005:

I just hated the venom he kept spewing about Dan. It was disgusting.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just cant stand this old fool

I was really happy to see an older person on the show and really wanted to like Jerry.

However from the start when he got chosen for HOH i started to quickly dislike him His whole scheming and making the muscle alliance with Dan/Memphis/Brian/Ollie was Brian and Memphis and Steven and Angies demise.

To listen to him speak is awful. He is so horse...probably from yelling at new recruits.

I too think he looks like he is gonna stroke out at any moment.

SHAME on him as well to be acting the way he is...he is not a good image for the Marines.

i was rooting for jerry but he's just gone too personally nasty. and he's still jjust being used. if i were dan's family i'd really be p'o'd at jerry.

LOL oh please..there's nothing "personal" about the game, when ppl bring their faith into the game it should be expected to be used against them. *gasp* Is this a Big Brother first? Hell no! Dick threw a hissy fit last year when Kail was evicted over Eric and had no problem attacking Jameka on a "personal" religious level, yet nobody seemed to be in an uproar since its easier to make excuses for someone when they are the fan fav. Jerry feels betrayed and is venting, he needs to get over it and move on with his game.

The difference with Dan's religion and Jameka's or Amber's religion was that his was REAL (Amber's wasn't) and as far as I have ever seen on the feeds he was not flaunting it. He read his Bible in private and shared when people asked him to. It was not in your face religion and he did not use it for game play.

Real???!! Sorry thats a matter of perspective, people worship in diff ways. Just because one declares their devotion to God as opposed to one who is more humble about it doesnt mean they believe in their faith any less. Still dont get your analogy though..its ok to attack someone who's public about their faith as opposed to someone who worships in private? Somebody better call Billy Graham and tell him he's not welcome in the BB house...oh and that he's not "real" either!

P.S.-never said anything about Amber..I was talking about Jameka.

dan is a fraud

I am just saying some are attacking Dan's religion and because he is religious and deceived them then he is worse then the other house guests. I don't think that is fair because he didn't push his religion in their faces.

Yes I do think Dan's faith is real.

(I only said I didn't think Amber's faith was not real and did not say Jameka's religion wasn't.)

The HG are going to use religion against Dan because they know it's important to him so it's something they can use against him. Each HG has something which can be considered a target for other HG. They could make fun of Jessie adoring himself in the mirrors, Renny's accent, Jerry's time in the military, etc... These are just examples but it has always been that way in the BB house. I don't see religion being off limits any more than anything else which is part of another HG's traits.

Well it cracked me up that Jesse said he (Dan) does not even go to church on sundays, wha?? That means nothing if you ar catholic, you can go to Mass any day or eve of the year. And I did not like the way Jerry said he lost respect for Dan, well it sure does not take much, huh!! Jerry is just pissed cause he went around and acted like he was the man telling Jesse "You're safe" , he was makin it look like he was doin all the work, and then when Dan renegged Jerry gets po'd, I bet you he would have taken the AP for himself if they would have asked him, no doubt in my mind, he is tooo quick to morally jump on everyone. I am over him!!!

Hello everyone at Morty's. This is my first post this season. Have enjoyed reading everyones thoughts and opinions.Thank you to all. I figured I'd start this season with Jerry. It really cracked me up last night when Jerry was getting all bend out of shape about Dan and the religious stuff. Wasnt it Jerry who the first week had to defend his action about the marine code? I thought that the marine code was just as important in a military mans eyes as is religion? Just thought it was funny that Jerry got offended by Dan's action, when he was kinda in the same boat a couple of weeks ago. Funny how the memory on some people work. Im hoping the religious stuff on the show doesnt get blown up again , like last season. I wanted to like Jerry , but its not looking good. Now.... Dan so far I am enjoying.....Crap, Im just as bad as the HG, I'll probably flop next week. We shall see.

Hi Kek and good post. Hope we here more from you.

This is a comment Jerry said last night that I thought sucked. Jerry said he is going to call Dan

You know I was all for "let the old people play" but this a%$ wipe has got to go back to the home. Has he forgotten that he not very long ago had a shouting match with Michelle in the KT and talking about "I got 4 of ya on my a#$"? Jessie even called him "father time" while making silly noises at him. I think he obviously has Dementia and needs some meds. He talks about respect, but he trashes other HGs. He is always sucking up to the very people that have been wanting his wrinkled butt out long ago. There was a time that I really felt sorry for him and I was in his corner, but wow has he shown everybody what a true jerk he really is.

Thanks Marty. Jerry just cracks me up. I have teenage kids and Jerry reminds me of me when I think Im being hip (which me just saying hip makes me loose credibility) with them and hanging out thinking im cool... till my son says "uh mom stop it" I really wish Jerry would act like a grandpa instead of what he is doing. IMO, I think he would be in a better postion then where he is now.

i just expected more wisdom from a 75 year old. he is saying dan is judas and he ruined their lives...not their game. jerry basically bullied dan last week to start playing. and he played. i thought i would hate dan based on pre-interviews, but i think he has a lot of character...more than jerry right now. to me bb is about playing and lying...its a game...and catholics are also allowed to play games, too. religion is separate. about my personal comment, i just meant i would be ashamed of myself for acting like jerry...and im half his age. of course evildick was personal. he had no filter. jerry represented himself differently.

I don't recall Dan's religion coming into play when Jerry was getting assurance from Dan about the vote. IMO, that assurance was vague and not religiously sweared upon, but Jerry was so sure he owned Dan, that he missed the signs.

I think Jerry is angry because he was running around insisting to his current alliance that they had Dan's vote. Jerry screwed up by not even considering that Dan might be playing his own game, and not Follow the HOH. Jerry is such a fan of BB, that he should know the first rule of the game is to never, ever assume safety. Not for yourself or anyone else. Oh, and rule # 2 is: The pawn (almost) always goes home!

Considering Jerry is now in an alliance with people he hated a week ago, he's not really one to throw stones at Dan for flipping.

Why is Jerry so pissed at Dan? He did the same exact thing Jerry did week one and Dan didn't even give Jerry his word. I hope someone points this out to Michelle.

Archived