Jerry - Week 5

CeCiMom

He said "get outta here." And i think he said something about him and the bible. I think. Jerry annoys me. I turned on the feeds and Memphis said Jerry said something to him like "Get outta here" when he was in the HOH. OOOOh, I want Jerry out!

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan should have taken off his Marines shirt. Then Jerry wouldn't be pissed at him.

Jerry is so clueless. He thinks Memphis turned the vote and is going to shit his Depends when he finds out Dan is basically aligned (be it temporary or permanently) with half the people he's bitching to about Dan.

Jerry won't care. He'll just be an asshole and act like he doesn't care if he wins or loses. That's his game, to tell everyone they can vote him out after he helps them along to the endgame. Basically begging disguised as asskissing disguised as Marine pride.

Jerry won't care. He'll just be an asshole and act like he doesn't care if he wins or loses. That's his game, to tell everyone they can vote him out after he helps them along to the endgame. Basically begging disguised as asskissing disguised as Marine pride.

Well it seems to be working for him. None of the other idiot HGs have even given half a thought to ever putting this guy up for nomination (let alone eviction) and he knows it (well...maybe Renny would put him up...thats it), so why not act like a complete jackass....all the other lemmings wanna carry him to final 3 cuz they think theyll run circles around him in the end comp, I wouldnt be surprised if he has a few tricks up his sleeve.

They all thought about putting Jerry up. They plan on doing it before the jury starts. Only by sheer luck the turn of events as a result of AP is delaying that. Jerry will be gone, but he'll most likely land in the jury house.

Wow, now Jerry wants Dan to burn in hell. "I'll never talk to Dan again." Damn, that's harsh, big loss for Dan. :animated_rotfl:

The things coming out of his mouth, wow. Here in FL it's a felony to hit a senior citizen, well i'd take that charge to smack him upside his head right now. He's acting like he's hot chit. This isn't even good TV it's loud mothed people with a God complex on a rigged reality show.

It should be a felony in Texas for abandoning your disabled wife of 50 years.

I'm not a fan of Libra's by any means, but she is roundly condemned for leaving her young children. At least there are two people to be with them all the time.

Jerry's Parkingson's Diseased wife will be "checked on by the neighbors" and Jerry and his wife's children will take turns checking on her once a week.

A person who has Parkinson's disease doesn't necessarily need someone to take care of them 24/7, so I think a lot of assumptions are being made. Would I have made the choice to be gone that long in Jerry's case? No, I doubt that I would have, but I can see why winning the money would be a major thing for him (them) as it would aid in care she might need as her disease progresses, or pay for caregiving if Jerry becomes unable. It is very hard on an older person to be a full time caregiver - it usually leads to earlier health problems of their own.

Frankly, I probably wouldn't have left my spouse of that age whether they had a disability, disease, whatever, or NOT. At that age, I'd be afraid they might kick the bucket while I'm gone.

I agree with the Parkenson's thing it would be Ok for him to be in the house but I read here that he had said she had had a bunch of mini strokes. For that reason he should be home with his wife. He said the neighbors are checking in on her and family checking on her once a week. Not sure if that is true but I read it here. If she is just getting weekly checks then shame on Jerry for leaving her.

Well hopefully he has different people all checking on her on a particular day once a week, which could mean she has contact with someone daily. But who knows. I know it is a choice I wouldn't have made, but like I said, I can see where he might think they money would be a benefit to them as they age more and as she gets more dependent. Do I think it's okay? Not so much, but I kind of understand it.

My Uncle's had Parkenson's for years but still drives and is independent. My bro in laws mom ( in 70's ) has had several mini strokes and still lives by herself and works. Depends upon the individual.

I've almost forgotten Jerry's IN the house.

Archived