Jerry - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have a favorite or one I hate more than the others. IMO Jerry is losing it just like the females are losing it. At least M/O/D seem to still be holding on to their sanity.

It also doesn't matter about Jerry's age. There are people across the spectrum who lose it for one reason or the other. Why should he be any different? I don't think any of the people in that house expected what they ended up with in there. You think Jerry should be different because he's suppose to "know better?" I don't accept that argument. They're all adults and should know better but that doesn't stop them from going off the deep end from time to time. :lol:

Wow, if this was the Libra thread there'd be screaming to keep the personal stuff out of it.

Does anyone know about Jerry's performance in the military to say he's a disgrace?

Also, those people in the house molded and shaped Jerry from day one. And I bet he didn't know how to act amongst people that much younger (not living with them anyways). He's had some examples from others and set some examples-that's how he operates. He's rigid and set in thinking no different than any other elderly person.

I find it hard to believe that some think he's the worse hg ever to grace the BB house....does anyone remember Dickwad?

Anyways, thank Grodner for putting someone in the house that is so out of their element it's horrendous.

Also, Renny fueled that whole Dan thing last night and I'm headed over to her thread to see the reactions of posters towards her for deciding to gun for him last night. So, Jerry is not the only one who has it in for Dan.

if jerry was trashing libra no one would be enrage

Disagree.. IF he said he wished Libra was burning in Hell, people would be enraged..

I dont like Dan, but I did not agree with that at all... even if he said it about APRIL (Who i dislike more than anybody else), then I would feel bad for her, and still think he was a horrible man..

my father-in-law is 87 and a ww2 veteran[sharp as a tack, lives alone, mows lawn when it's 110 degrees]. he can't stand jerry, his quote 'he'd never make it in the service'. i'm sure not all military feel the same...but my f.i.l. thinks jerry is a 'big baby' and renny is a 'swell gal w/ great gams.'

I only started watching at All Stars. I don't care what other people did in previous seasons. To me, even when Dick started flipping out on people... usually it was glaringly obvious it was game play (to me)... or it was in defense of his daughter. It WAS personal for Dick when Daniele started getting attacked. I actually blamed Grodner more than anybody else for creating the situation.

As far as Jerry? He took something naturally upsetting and reacted far too strongly. He dealt way too many low blows.

well he did so that proves that theory wrong

i dont see him as crazy

nat amber was crazy

i see him as someone who holds a strong judge

The only ones that I don't think is crazy... Renny (though she is borderline because of her Keesha love), Dan, and Memphis. The rest are mental. LOL

But what Jerry said was offensive to me regarding Dan being a "Judas" and burning in hell, etc. I was mad when Michelle said it too. Michelle dropped it. Jerry didn't. Add that to his racist comments earlier in the season and his continual anger... I do not like him. I do not like his game play. I think he is a hypocrit and a pitiful excuse for a human being.

I still don't reallllly like Michelle (but am intrigued by some of her game play moves), don't like Keesha (she's nuts... though also has some interesting game play)... don't really like Libra (her game play is a moot point)... and I don't like April.

I have known and done volunteer work with innumerable Alzheimer's patients. My dad was a sweet honest man, he developed the disease and his personality became only more loveable and mellow as the illness progressed.

I had this perfectly obnoxious, stuck up distant cousin. When she developed it she became sweet. What a trip. Very Twilight Zone.

There was a lady who was hard working, kind and everyone in her little town had loved her all her life. She became a foul mouthed, racist shrew, something she had NEVER been when she was herself.

I think Jerry has some sort of developing dementia. Like Ginger said he is crazy as a bed bug. If I were Jerry's son I would MAKE CBS take him off the show. Why? Because at his age the next madfit he has could be his last...heart attack, stroke, annurism.

I love drama in a BB house but when someone's health is at risk I draw the line. I take no pleasure watching some older person on the brink of insanity/collapse/death.

You guys all know I LOATHE Jerry's game play and behavior. But I take no pleasure in seeing anyone disentegrate. Has our culture become so debased we take pleasure in someone like Jerry imploding?

Archived