Jerry - Week 5

CeCiMom

"And that is what makes me A UNITED STATES MARINE",LOLOL

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we were singing the above lines to the Marine Corps Anthem,lol

I will always tuck my orange shirt into my blue shorts and will wear my red Marine Corps cap with pride.

Except when I put up Brian to be evicted. Because NOT wearing the hat, made it allright for HIM to break his word to Brian! Totally unlike Dans' situation, NOT wearing the the cross made little difference. Actually in Jerry's warped mind it was worse him (Dan) taking the cross off, even though for Jerry NOT wearing the hat made it oh so MORAL! He only put Brian up to save his own butt the next week!

Jerry it's a GAME old DUDE! :animated_rotfl:

Someone please SEND IN THE MARINES to reclaim one of their own.....

whether in the House or back yard or Storage Room

(far stretch for "land or sea or foam") ^_^

I seem to recall in one of the Live Feed updates recently that Jerry told someone he

wouldn't mind going to sequester and get out of the game and the house.

Maybe he's trying to get booted on purpose ?

He's doing a great job if he is :excl:

Except when I put up Brian to be evicted. Because NOT wearing the hat, made it allright for HIM to break his word to Brian! Totally unlike Dans' situation, NOT wearing the the cross made little difference. Actually in Jerry's warped mind it was worse him (Dan) taking the cross off, even though for Jerry NOT wearing the hat made it oh so MORAL! He only put Brian up to save his own butt the next week!

That's exactly what I was thinking. And, as far as I know, Dan NEVER promised Jerry. He just kind of agreed.

I wonder if Jerry will use the POV to try and back door Dan? Is there any talk of this?

Me too - apparently he acted like he was going to use it. The other HG's are pretty ticked off at him right now. Or at least they were a few hours ago. Who knows with that bunch.

I just don't understand why he thinks he is still a Marine? He served 4 years OVER 50 years ago! He was not a career Marine. He worked a office job for the rest of his working life. And working in an office all those years, especially in a higher management position, surely he would have experience working with people of all different ages and backgrounds. I think all his actions might be a huge act. Maybe he's trying to be something like ED, always being the outspoken bad guy and shaking up the house.

I was liking him alright, and was actually hoping he would go far... however, I just got back from a campout and watched sundays show. Now I know that the whole house basically came to him that first week and said that he needed to put Brian up, but he had given brian his word, and yet, he went back on it and put him up.. and then said, I wasn't wearing my marine shirt or hat, cause he didn't want to go back on his word in that attire.. and yet, Dan has gone back on his word and must now burn in hell?? I just don't get the people in this house, I guess it happens every season, but these people just seem worse about it to me.

As posted by oldguy

"The few.

The proud.

The MARINES.

Before entering the house, Jerry was required to memorize the House Code of Conduct. Then he took the HOUSE OATH, designed especially for him. Following are excerpts:

"I will, to the best of my ability, always kiss the asses of Heads of Household. I will command my

Jerry's Angels with respect, but will do the bidding of the House Hags at all times. I will call the male

guests I do not like 'bow-legged sons of bitches' and will command them to burn in hell. I will

always tuck my orange shirt into my blue shorts and will wear my red Marine Corps cap with pride.

I will always exercise my vocal cords in order to maintain my clear, resonant, authoritative voice.

I will, whenever possible, claim to have 'all the power' even when I have none. I will begin my stay in the House as a mild-mannered, soft-spoken elderly gentleman. I will, over time, become a

changed man; that is, I will become a vulgar, vile, mean-spirited old man in my attempt to become

the most hated Houseguest in Big Brother history. Even though I will not be allowed to sing, I will

often recite the Marines Hymn, which begins 'From the halls of Montezuma, to the Head of

Household room-a" . . . . . "

ROUND OF APPLAUSE! That was BRILLIANT! Hip hip huzzah! :beer::cheers::outfitted_pirate:

Speaking only from my experience with family members and patients I spend time with with Alzheimer's, it was been my experience that each patient exhibits non identical symptoms. There is no where carved in stone where the exact symptoms happen at the same time to the all patients. So many have to be tied down in the bed because they will just walk out into moving traffic like a Zombie. My dad soon lost his ability to walk so he couldn't just walk off. The reason I stay with him so much is to keep him from getting a bed sore. Those lead to ultimate death. I have seen many nasty and violent types too and can only imagine how heart breaking that must be. Sorry if I was too heavy handed but something is off with Jerry. He could be exhausted from caring for his wife. I just think the odds were against him when he came into house. I FF through most of his rantings.

Xal, I'm sorry about your dilemma, but doctors know precious little about Alzheimers. They haven't got a clue. We gave dad some "miracle medicine" and soon he was worse than ever and no longer was mobile. I place my faith in God and not God Almighty doctors.

I thought of that nightmare scenario too!!! It would be hilarious. What would the HOH comp be? Bingo? Knowing BB I wouldn't put it past them! Can't you see April, Ollie, etc. fawning all over Jerry? Memphis and Dan go up.

Archived