Jerry - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

booing isnt allowed

Awww c'mon uvp. Don't spoil my fun. LOL I would STILL boo.

Welcome aboard tatertot. You're definitely NOT the only one. Now, if you'd shown up to say that you LIKED Jerry... THEN you would be the only one. LOL

Thank you!!!! It is so hard to put in words how much I really dislike that man!!! Did he somehow forget that he went back on his word in week one with Brian and would not wear his Marine stuff because of it! To me he is the pot calling the kettle black with Dan!

Awww c'mon uvp. Don't spoil my fun. LOL I would STILL boo.
:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

That disgusting old fart is sure going to have an eye opener when he goes back over the show. I was not a fan of Dans in the beginning because of the perception I got from his interview video. But he has quickly grown to become one of my favorites. Jerry is a disgrace to his family, to our Military men and women and to the US in general. He is being slammed all over the internet and is quickly becoming one of the most disliked guest ever. What is funny is a lot of people overseas are calling him the Bastard of Big Brother. I say if the shoe fits!

Usually in past seasons you find posters that both like and dislike certain house guests. I think the exception is now Jerry! I don't think a single person likes him! He is such a hypocrite and he can't stop flappin' his gums long enough to see that flaw in himself. I find him quite distasteful and he is so rude the way he speaks to people. :hammer:

Jerrys whole strategy so far in this game is, whoever wins HOH they are the supreme dictator. Everyone including him, must follow the HOH wishes. I guess it falls back to his military training, there has to be a CO (Commanding Officer).

Or maybe it's just he thinks, if he sticks his head FAR enough UP the current HOH's A$$, he will be SAFE! :animated_rotfl:

This is why I REALLY want Dan or Memphis to win HOH this week. Actually... I think Dan needs to win it more than Memphis because Dan is the one that everyone is claiming he is throwing competitions mainly because he is America's player... when in truth, he started throwing comps to take the spotlight off himself.

That disgusting old fart is sure going to have an eye opener when he goes back over the show. I was not a fan of Dans in the beginning because of the perception I got from his interview video. But he has quickly grown to become one of my favorites. Jerry is a disgrace to his family, to our Military men and women and to the US in general. He is being slammed all over the internet and is quickly becoming one of the most disliked guest ever. What is funny is a lot of people overseas are calling him the Bastard of Big Brother. I say if the shoe fits!

First of all, he's not a disgrace to the military and I'd bet you'd be hard pressed to find many, if any Marines who would agree with that statement.

Second of all, Jerry was put in a position in the house with a bunch of kids and doesn't now how to act.

Third, he seems a bit senile at times and is probably not all there in the head.

Fourth, older people take things like "your word" much, MUCH more serious than young people do. When someone who is older is given someone's word, they get VERY upset when it is broken. Dan gave him his word in the swimming pool. Yes, Jerry gave Brian his word but the reason Jerry broke it is because Brian broke his, going and getting all those alliances together and whatnot when it was only supposed to be him, Jerry and Dan (I believe Dan was in the mix). On top of that, Brian was using him and ADMITTED to it.

I realize everyone here LOVES to get on the house guests (I do...Libra and Keesha especially) but lets not gloss over the actual FACTS and make things up.

Jerry will get cheered just as loudly when he leaves and, quite frankly, I don't think someone his age really cares what a bunch of internet people think about him.

Jerry is an old school military guy, period. I know dozens of them who act the same as him with filthy mouths and gruff attitudes. It's part of the generation and the military era itself.

Yeah, so you all say your parents who are his age don't act like that? How do you know WHAT they act like unless you live with them (which would be really weird) The man was put in an unusual situation. He shouldn't even be here at that age and quite frankly, the generational gap has short-circuited his head. He started out pretty nice after all and has slowly gotten ruder and more foul-mouthed.

With ALL that being said, I am not rooting for him, nor do I care for him that much. That doesn't mean I can't understand why he acts this way. I wouldn't even be surprised if he doesn't have a touch of Alzheimers because people in the early stages act like him with quick anger outbursts, paranoia and minor lapses of memory.

...and you know what? LETS NOT FORGET ONE THING! I REALLY WANT TO MAKE THIS STAND OUT AND CLEAR!

Dan DID swear on the Bible to the others, TWICE! He didn't know for sure Jessie was getting evicted when he swore on that Bible so he did INDEED use religion in the game. So even if he didn't do it directly to Jerry he DID do it with others and I said THE DAY HE DID IT that it was an assish thing to do and considered a major sin if you're religious.

*** First of all, he's not a disgrace to the military and I'd bet you'd be hard pressed to find many, if any Marines who would agree with that statement. ***

I am friends with several Marines and they all think he is a bastard.

*** Second of all, Jerry was put in a position in the house with a bunch of kids and doesn't now how to act. ***

He is a parent, he is an adult, so he SOULD know how to act and what is acceptable.

*** Third, he seems a bit senile at times and is probably not all there in the head. ***

agreed

*** Fourth, older people take things like "your word" much, MUCH more serious than young people do. When someone who is older is given someone's word, they get VERY upset when it is broken. Dan gave him his word in the swimming pool. Yes, Jerry gave Brian his word but the reason Jerry broke it is because Brian broke his, going and getting all those alliances together and whatnot when it was only supposed to be him, Jerry and Dan (I believe Dan was in the mix). On top of that, Brian was using him and ADMITTED to it. ***

The reason why Dan broke his word is because of the majority of the Americans that decided to partake in the Americas Player twist.

I appreciate your opinion... and he truly may have a touch of the monster called Alzheimers. I know his lovely wife is unfortunately battling the beast... As much as I dispise him, I truly hope that is not the fact though. I don't wish that on anyone.

Sorry don't agree. Jerry is old enough to know about personal responsibility and this old school talk is crap. People learn new ways every day and I know lots of old people that are nice and don't use lame excuses like.... that is the only way I know how to act.

grrrrrrr

Yeah but 911, Jerry doesn't know that he's AP. All he knows for sure is that Dan broke his word to him. Dan never should have given both teams his word and he especially never should have used his religion and swore on the Bible to Keesha and Co.

That was a big mistake and for that specifically I do think Dan was in the wrong.

Yeah but Marty, some people are set in their ways. That doesn't make them a bad person outside of the house.

I mean, how many of you guys told me that about Evil Dick all season when you loved him?

Lets be real here.

I think what upsets me the most is the fact that he did the same thing. He had his reasons for betryaing Brian, yet he would rather slam and slander Dan without knowing the facts.

I was unaware of swearing the Bible, but if indeed he did to Keesha then he has not broken his word, he voted as he said he would to her.

Being set in ones ways I understand, but he is acting like a deranged old fool. And he definitely should know better.

i said early in post unlike many i dont see anything wrong with jerry nor what he did to dan

i see a trend with bb that always hold true each season when hg target some fan favs they get upset and start trend run such hg into the ground

jerry is the bad guy on most of bb boards now

if jerry was trashing libra no one would be enrage

poor dan :lol:

jerry maybe a bad sport about situation but it happens every bb

james, chelsia, josh all bad sports

howie was one of bb worst bad sports when things didnt go his way

but howie had fans

why?

the hg he trashed the fans didnt like

imho dan sucks i dont get hype

go jerry keep bashing dan religion etc.....

Archived