Jerry - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOW I KNOW WHY JERRY DID SO GOOD ON THE VETO COMP.....

ALL THAT K.P. DUTY HE DID IN THE MARINES

JUST CALL HIM "COL. K.P. COOT" :bash:

SURELY ANYONE WHO'S NAME IS NOT COL. COOT AND WINS HOH WILL GET RID OF THIS NUT.

I had read on feeds that the actual speech Jerry gave went on and on and on. Just saying you are a Judas was no biggie. I think BB must have "sanitized" and considerably shortened Jerry's real diatribe. Of course, all we have heard Jerry on the feeds since this meeting going on and on and on about Dan.

I think Jerry's problem is that he is jealous of young guys. It wasn't so long ago that he was down on Memphis -- remember the 'womanizer' accusations with no basis whatsoever. I cannot STAND Jerry because of his verbal abuse and vulgarity. I never thought I'd dislike another BB contestant as much as I did E.D. and Howie (sorry E.D. & Howie fans) but Jerry really takes the cake. And I have to say I really admire the way Dan is maintaining his self-control under the circumstances. My dream outcome would be for Dan to win HOH next, put Jerry up, win POV, and have ALL the houseguests vote to evict him!

Jerry is full of it. He already swore on Semper Fi to Brian, now he's making this power play. He has no excuses. Hope Dan pretends to go along but vote with Renny and Memphis to keep Keesha and let HOH Michelle decide. Michelle hates Libra. And will turn on Ollie, April and Jerry.

Jerry wants Ollie to "threaten" Dan to make him vote for Libra.............after calling Dan "Judas" all week, now he wants to betray Michelle-- and for him, A&O to get Dan to go along with them and vote out Keesha.........believing that after they do it, Michelle will team up with them and with Dan, they'll have 5...........if that happens, I'll stop watching 'till next time.

Jerry seemes very into calling Dan "Judas". Jerry is pissed because he thought he owned Dan. Jerry is obsessed that Dan went back on his word that he made to Jessie back in week 2, but that was between Jessie and Dan! Jerry's whole hate on Dan makes little sense to me. Reminds me of Ivette & Cappy (Ugh).

I wonder though, since there really is just one "Judas" in Christianity... if Dan is "Judas", does Jerry think he's Jesus?

The whole Judas insult and analogy is very weird imo. If I recall from my Catholic school days...many many years ago now...didn't Jesus forgive Judas. I think it was something to do with it being Judas' destiny to betray him. Somebody had to betray him because Christ had to die on the cross in order for our sins to be forgiven...or something like that.

Jerry is not Christlike...just sayin ;)

(Sorry to get into religion here...but Jerry started it!)

Jerry is a mean old man, and apparently bitter, why would you be so mean if your were not a bitter old coot?? Sad really. I have often said if I get mean and ugly they better lock me away somewhere,lol it is just uncalled for, for Jerry to say what he did, and Dan really took it like a man, I think anyone else would have lit into Jerry, so Jerry is lucky he did not get his chops busted.

Yes, Jesus did forgve Judas because the role Judas played was predestined for him.

If Dan wins HOH, will Jerry then forgive Dan, based on Jesus forgiving Judas? It sure would be convenient for Jerry to find a loophole to forgive Dan if Dan becomes HOH.

If Dan wins HOH, will Jerry then forgive Dan, based on Jesus forgiving Judas? It sure would be convenient for Jerry to find a loophole to forgive Dan if Dan becomes HOH.

Jerry's got such tunnel vision and is so headstrong with regards to despising Dan that he won't forgive him until after the season is over...but it's a given that Jerry will kiss his butt and be playing nicey nice with Dan if he's hoh...that's been Jerry's strategy all along! At that dinner when Dan was saying nice things about Jerry...Jerry said something along the line of "it's in the past"...yet he still continued to trash talk Dan yesterday to Ollie. Jerry is a liar, a hypocrite and a fool.

I'm wondering if Dan will put him up though if he were to win hoh...I don't think so. Dan won't want it to look like he wants revenge...he'll want to show he's a bigger man than Jerry is. Besides...April and Ollie pair are a bigger threat than Jerry...unfortunately.

What we need is 2 weeks in a row that team Dan wins hoh...April out 1st...then Jerry.

I think Jerry said at Dinner (after Dan's nice speech to him) it is not forgiven. And Jerry had a very nasty tone of voice and all the HGs looked uncomfortable and realized the sprit of the friendship dinner had been shattered.

Jerry is vile, and I agree with ImIn that Dan won't nominate Jerry. I think Dan does feel a little bad over the Jessie vote and he won't directly target Jerry unless he has no choice. Jerry has done a good job of building a target for his own back. I think Memphis will take the first shot at Jerry when the chance comes. Memphis seems to be holding back on going after Jerry, for now.

I'm really bothered that Jerry lets them call him Colonel. Considering he could not have reached the rank of Colonel in 4 years of service, I think it's a dishonor to not correct his housemates about calling him one. Jerry basks in the glory of portraying himself as an honorable Marine, but his behavior in that house has been far from honorable. I just hope he does not make it to Final 2. Imagine the size of his ego if that happens, even if he were to go just because someone thinks they can beat him with the jury.

Dan said last night he would never vote Jerry's way, even if Ollie does approach Dan will know it is because of Jerry....never happend, if Jery goes against HOH he can be slammed in the same way he slammed Dan...hope it happens, but of course you won't hear a word out of Dan, hope Memphis steps in...

As for Judas, I too was raised and Catholosism <sp> was pounded into my head. Jesus predicted he would be betrayed and that it HAD to be done in order for him to fulfill his mission on Earth, he even said Peter would deny his association to Jesses b4 the cock crowed 3 times. Both incidents Jesue forgive before it even happened as it was destiny! So Jerry, since you think your Christ and can call out a JUDAS...think again......

Archived