Jerry - Week 5

CeCiMom

Maybe Jerry's fellow Marines nicknamed Jerry "Col. K.P." since he was on K.P. duty so much. I had mistakenly thought Jerry had been in there for at least 20 years. Apparently the Marines were glad to get rid of him. And I can see Jerry being ruthless enough to making it make it to the top of a corporation. That goes double for Libra. People like them love stepping over anyone and everyone to get to the top.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is called capitalism :lol::footballhelmet: :footballhelmet: :footballhelmet:

I think Jerry said at Dinner (after Dan's nice speech to him) it is not forgiven. And Jerry had a very nasty tone of voice and all the HGs looked uncomfortable and realized the sprit of the friendship dinner had been shattered.

I went back and watched it again...maybe you are correct. Jerry said "I felt betrayed and I didn't deserve to be treated that way from you or anyone here, and I'm not going to forget it from here." (then he made a poof type gesture with his hands)

When he made the poof gesture and said "from here"...that's what I interpreted to mean it was in the past/dissolved...now idk ??? I'm starting to think you are right...that he didn't forgive...especially since Dan was just bopping his head sadly saying he understood.

Hi, ImIn. The thing that got me was Jerry's tone of voice after everyone else had been very kind to their adversaries at that dinner. I felt he ended rudely and Dan was so kind and humble to see his expression you would think he had been complimented. I know when I'm babysiting my grand niece and nephew and have them and my three young cats all over me I often don't even know what I'm watching!!! Re. Jerry, I just can't understand people holding a grudge like this. Think of how much happier Jerry would be if he just let stuff like this go and try living in the present moment.

Iv'e got no problem with people that hold grudges, I have held a few myself. Although in this game it can hurt you!

But if you do hold a grudge it seems only resonable/responsible, to hold one against someone for something, you haven't YOURSELF done exactly the same thing, in the last month!

HYPOCRITE!

Good post,gsn! Hey I've known my share of stinkers over the years. I try to forget about them, ignore them and never act like their "a-holeism" bothers me in the least. But in the game and out of this game nobody wants to hear someone obsessively going on and on and on about how "wronged" they were. Since Jerry will be there a while longer, I'd like him to next go on and on and on about April/Ollie's "behavior"...sooner or later A/O will cut him lose. Even before the I Hate Dan Forever stuff, A/O/Mich/were all complaing how J drives them crazy. Jerry can be just as apt to go off on somebody as Libra has been. Sort of the loose cannon syndrome.

I tend to think Jerry believes his housemates see him as tough and a good player because of his behavior. He's full of bravado against Dan and likes to think he's in some sort of control around the house. I'm guessing he took the ugly approach to compensate for his age disadvantage, but he's so far over the top that his age handicap is secondary to his personality handicap.

Want a giggle today? Check this out! Jerry has D-U-N lost his mind! LOL!

Good call BklynKel! "I'm guessing he took the ugly approach to compensate for his age disadvantage, but he's so far over the top that his age handicap is secondary to his personality handicap. "

Jerry appears to be doing what most of these HG's appears to be doing this year and that is to take a HG that they view as the biggest threat to their game and try to make that person into the most horrible person in the house.

Example: Jerry views Dan as his biggest competitive threat. So, through slander, lies and mean speeches tries to get everyone else in the house to agree. The problem with this tactic...no one else perceives Dan to be the threat that Jerry does and Jerry ends up looking mean, crazy and/or silly. I don't disagree with the logic of wanting to get out one's biggest threat...just think their are less volatile and/or convert ways to do that.

I'm not a Jerry fan by any means, but I felt so sorry for him in that clip. I know he brought it on himself, but it still made me feel sad for him.

Jerry is just a generally miserable person. I think he has these conversations with himself because he doesn't feel like anyone else can understand him, nor truly appreciate what he has to say.

I really just think it doesn't matter whether your 75 or 25 . . . . if you're an A-hole, you're an A-hole!

First time poster .... long time lurker. :animated_wave:

In the 10 seasons of BB, I have never felt the need to post about a Houseguest. However, should Jerry ever read these blogs, my only regret of this season Jerry, is that Memphis didn't knock you out when you called him a womanizer. Then maybe the rest of us wouldn't have to put up with your old, wrinkled ass. I dislike you more than I did Evel Dick and his skanky daughter. Do me a favour and STFU old man.

Peace

Other BBHG's have laid in bed talking to themselves, praying or chanting. Somehow I don't see how his age should garner anymore sympathy than anyone else's mumbly moments. Plenty of old folks look all cute until they open their mouths. Take him back twenty years ago. Same guy, fewer creases, just as bad.

However, should Jerry ever read these blogs, my only regret of this season Jerry, is that Memphis didn't knock you out when you called him a womanizer.

I totally agree. Jerry should learn to keep his trap shut. If you dish it out, you gotta take the consequences.

I think the only person in the house that thinks of Jessie as some pariah is Michelle. The others just play along with Michelle about avenging Jessie's eviction.

I really just think it doesn't matter whether your 75 or 25 . . . . if you're an A-hole, you're an A-hole!

QFT! (Quoted for Truth!)

Jerry was yelling at the kids to get out of his yard back when he was a cranky, obnoxious toddler.

Seriously...for someone who was supposedly so into this game before he started, and knowing he was going into it with a lot of attention, it's been one of the worst games I've seen.

Archived