Keesha - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this Keesha wants Memphis for a hookup stuff I must be blind to. I know she likes hanging with him that was apparant before she went into the KOLA alliance against Brian, I don't think its for anything further. She knows she needs strength to back her in the game, she like Memphis, can easily talk with him, even use her womanly ways, but in the same token, Memphis liked hanging with her early on too, she has proven her strenghts and he can use his male prowless on her too...their a match made...but only in game play IMO.

PS..I made a comment earlier that maybe they were a couple, another twist. I was reminded by most that Memphis's girlfriend and Keesha boyfriend are on their myspace accts. But that does not mean they couldn't be friends outside of BB. They both work in LA, both in the bar business, sooo.. If BB can bring back AP, now the wake up messages, what other past twists can Grodner throw at us...couples, twins. ex's, etc?

(But the thought of Aprils sister doing deeds with Ollie and the fact that she is supossedly PG makes me gag. AND Maybe Renny and Jerry are squabbling father/daughter? Ollie is Libra's brother? GOD IM TuRNING INTO PARANOID CITy) :animated_rotfl:

Damn Keesha had to go there with saying that most men don't like big girls. She's still reminding me why I really dislike her. I'm not obese but i'm n size 2 and my husband is SMOKIN hot. I've seen her man, nothing to write to anyone about. SO she can kiss this BIG girls arse!

That would be interesting, SuZeQue, if Memphis and Keesha were in a relationship. Keesha was telling some people earlier this week her boyfriend took a bunch of friends to Mexico with her. So Memphis would be rich, if that story is true. Certainly neither Keesha nor Memphis have gotten too chummy with others, except for Angie and that could explain Keesha's rage to get rid of Angie...hmmm...

LenRay, I have been reminded that both Keesha and Memphis are in seperate relationships. But, maybe she knows Memphis through her work, friends or even boyfriend.

There was something after HOH Thurs night at the table when they were all talking about drinking and flying and Memphis said something about getting high faster drinking on a plane and Keesha (I swear it was her) stated something like, "Oh, yeah, at the airport you...." and Memphis gave her a look I won't forget...and I wondered what??? There were so many voices going I never felt safe on mentioning it...but the thought still sticks in my brain. Why would she know something about Memphis at an airport????? :animated_scratchchin:

I don't think K & M have a relationship outside the house........I think he said he has a doberman, wouldn't it have eaten Gizmo by now.

They do seem to live in the same area and probably have run in the same circles, I'm sure it's possible they've met before.

Does she wear glasses? Should she? I otherwise cannot explain that continuous SCRUNCHED face that girl makes. She looks like she's gripping the toilet seats edge and making a grand effort!

Does she wear glasses? Should she? I otherwise cannot explain that continuous SCRUNCHED face that girl makes. She looks like she's gripping the toilet seats edge and making a grand effort!

She thinks it is sexy. :animated_rotfl:

So after the past couple days I've been thinking about my first post towards Keesha and I've changed my mind. As many annoyances as she may have to people, she is once again my favorite player. I feel like her and Libra together are a huge powerhouse (and I know these are 2 that everyone hates) but I mean you gotta give it to them, they somehow have called everything going on in the house, even if it was just a guess. I was very impressed with how they kind of realized theres an attempt at a Jes/Mich/Ap/Ol alliance. Everyone keeps getting so mad at her for being annoying, or hanging with Memphis and going against april (fans and HGs alike) but when has protecting your own a$$ ever been bad!? Who cares if shes creating a Showmance? Who cares if she's breaking an alliance that was slowly failing anyway? Who cares that shes not listening to the HoH? I'm sorry but thus far this season has been kind of weak in terms of power plays and personal agendas (which should be on everyones mind) I think she is one of the first players who has put what she needs to do first and I hope because she has been she can take it to the end. HOWEVER, If she and Libra and Renny and Dan dont get Jesse out, not only do I doubt she'll be here in the coming weeks (unless she pulls a Janelle) I'll lose all respect for all of them. Well i guess except for dan since hes AP.

jmho

it seem like buddy buddy with memphis is she wants a job with him

I either loved Keesha or I've hated her during this season. Right now, I'm loving how she stuck to her alliance, even when her alliance wasn't sticking with her. I don't think there's a mutiny by Keesha and Libra, as much as there was April and Ollie throwing them and the alliance overboard for two ill-playing dummies like Michelle and Jesse.

Why would you want to become allies with someone who's been on the block three of the four weeks he's been in the house? I know he's a target to sheild you, but you also want a strong player, who can work with you on getting further in the game. That move by April and Ollie made no sense to me, whatsoever.

Keesha does not know about the alliance that April and Ollie have with Jessie and Michelle. They just suspect that there is an agreement not to put them up. Keesha is not loyal to her alliance.

Keesha does not know about the alliance that April and Ollie have with Jessie and Michelle. They just suspect that there is an agreement not to put them up. Keesha is not loyal to her alliance.

Really?? What deals did she make to get them evicted this week and change alligiance?

Keesha is jealous none of the guys went for her when the season started and she wants a showmance. I saw her JJ online and did not know he is 8 yrs older then her and into producing. I see why she cheats on him she wants him for the movie aspect but wants to run around with guys her age or younger I bet like Memphis.

Archived