Keesha - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HATE that they still think they have to vote with the HOH. Now Keesha is starting to trash April. She told Memphis that that she and April don't like each other. She said April has money and can buy people.

after watchin tonights episode i like Keesha even more!

If you go by what you see on the TV version of BB then you are seeing something so different then reality or what we see on the feeds. The CBS version of Keesha is not the real Keesha.

know that

If you go by what you see on the TV version of BB then you are seeing something so different then reality or what we see on the feeds. The CBS version of Keesha is not the real Keesha.

Still looks like the same old two-faced, jealous, whining, toothless backstabbing wench to me!

It'll be interesting to see how Keesha gets editted for Tuesday show...assuming the big house fight is shown from the other night. Her mouth and finger should be in constant beeps and blurs... ;)

I didn't trust her from the beginning and even more now!

Slap me if I missed someone mentioning this earlier, but does her shirt read "Keesh -iest"???? What is she a mix of Dani and Jen wannabe?

They can spin the fight anyway they want to on BB. Starting it off with the way April walked in the room ready for a battle. Just a thought. I feel most people hate April and dislike Libra a lot more than they do Keesha. I know I do.

She's now telling people they don't have to vote the way the HoH wants.

She sure sang a different tune when she wanted Angie out when she was HoH.

Hate this hypocrite.

If I found a magic lantern today and was granted 3 wishes..

I would wish there were trap doors in the floor of the BB house.

Then I would wish that Keesha would fall into one.

And finally, I wish for no one to hear her screams from the pit she falls into.

Lawd have mercy, does this girl know she has rubbed all the skin to the back of her head putting on that make up.

I know what you mean. April's face is a wreck with or without anything on it. Seeing her on tonight's episode as she caked her face when Dan came to pull off his AP task, I immediately thought of that Simpsons episode when Homer created the "make up gun" and blasted Marge in the face.

Archived