Keesha - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April said earlier she was putting up Jesse and Memphis and saving Jerry as the replacement if the POV is used..and said she wasn't putting up Michele at all..she said something about the deal being 2hrs before they came down so the Jeese part doesn't count..

Maybe Memphis would be ultimately safe. Either Jesse or Memphis might win veto comp and Jerry will be safest back up for April. Wonder if Michelle will seek venegance against April? She'll be lucky to keep her butt off the block!

Happy Birthday Keesha... I hope it's a good one in the BB house... And know that I think it's wrong for BB to have given you something, I think a cake, in the fridge, but didn't even acknowledge Renny's except on the show...

It looked like a cake... She didn't see it at first, then Renny said, Hey look what you got for your birthday!!! Like it sort of hurt her feelings, then Keesha opened the door again, and was all happy about it... Thanking BB for her "present"...

It is very apparent she is a Grodner favorite. They edit her to look like a good player and don't show any of her catty stuff. They also give her a lot of camera time.

If you go look at the pictures she took for her HOH she is in every one except the one of the boys sleeping. She is just so in love with her own face and can't keep it out of the mirror.

She's making up to Memphis because she thinks that by getting rid of Angie she has an open field with the guys

Keesha wants to play both sides by forming a new secret alliance with Memphis, Jessie, and Michelle and Renny. April has already said she notices that Keesha is hanging out with Memphis -- and she doesn't like it.

What April ought to do is nominate Keesha this week. Now that would be funny.

Archived