Keesha - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love it if Memphis got hoh tonite, provided he stays. He's already said he'd take April's $5k to not put her up, but then put her up anyway. I guess once he had possession of the gold bars they would be his to keep. LOL. That would be entertainment.

KING- I'm with you, I want somene from Libras alliance to win, even libra.Why? Because I love the drama on there makes for exciting time on here and on TV. I don't watch for make-up lessons, I watch for drama, drama, drama, even from that bad babies mamma! :animated_rotfl:

keesha is cleaning :o

Come on Keesha/Libra/Renny/Memphis......

WIN HOH TONIGHT!!!!!

Would love to see April & Ollie on the block.....

or even Michelle for that matter.....

April and Michelle would be furious but,

if Ollie wins he'll save April.......

I have to take a diuretics every morning... Sometimes I have to take two different kinds at once... We don't know why... Just went to the doctor two days ago and they are stumped... I don't have any of the disease's they usually think makes you swell, and nothing's wrong with my kidney's or heart... So taking diuretics isn't a bad thing if you have to, but if you don't, it's really bad for the kidneys...

I doubt at her age she "has to". She is doing it to keep weight off IMO. Probably if she'd slow down a little on shoveling the food in she could accomplish the same result. OR get up off her arse and work out.

Yes they were talking about taking the pills for diet purposes. I agree that Keesha does not seem very motivated to exercise. Might just be the BB house but I don't see her moving around much.

During the first weeks of BBAD I heard Keesha talking about how the diet pills she takes outside of the house let her go all day without eating. After hearing that and seeing the way she is wrapping herself in plastic wrap before sitting in the sauna I am thinking she has an unhealthy obsession about her weight. If I was her I would be more worried about the crackhead smile and get my tooth fixed.

King, I am not an expert but I am sure the sweat suits are not the best thing for your body either. Keesha talks about her weight a lot. The other night she wouldn't eat any cake or have any beer because she thinks she is fat, but then I see her later eating frosting by the spoonfuls. It's that kind of starvation and then pigging out that can be a single of eating issues. Anyway her body looks great as it is, she is a beautiful girl (on the outside anyway).

i disagree for me she is most annoying

Archived