Keesha - Week 4

CeCiMom

Well then she should have been mad at herself. She was just as guilty for not campaigning as hard for Steven as Angie, didnt see her do anything. Pure jealousy and the entire house knew it, even Angie and Michelle in the goodbye tape.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright.. Agree to disagree.. I didnt see Jealousy at all.. and she did campaign for Steven hard.. it made people look at her twice, and when she relized it wouldnt happen, she stopped so it didnt target her too greatly.

Well then she should have been mad at herself. She was just as guilty for not campaigning as hard for Steven as Angie, didnt see her do anything. Pure jealousy and the entire house knew it, even Angie and Michelle in the goodbye tape.

Exactly, I didn't see her do anything except to try and make sure her alliance knew she was still on their side and her and Steven were just friends.

Well if Keesha really cared about Steven so much then she should have done what he asked. Steven asked Keesha to team up with Angie and get Libra, April and Ollie out.

^^^ I'm with you. Jesse nominated Steven and the entire house voted him out, including Keesha. Holding Angie responsible was a lame excuse to get rid of the girl who was more popular with the guys than Keesha was.

Well if Keesha really cared about Steven so much then she should have done what he asked. Steven asked Keesha to team up with Angie and get Libra, April and Ollie out.

sorry, dont agree at all marty..

Just because im friends with somebody,and they get the boot early doesnt mean Im going to do what they want me too.. there is a reason they got the boot early.. why take advice from them?

You'all have short term memories... :lol:

Angie did try and get Keesha in their alliance when Brian was on the block. It was a 7th hour hail mary pass and Keesha ran straight to Libra and April and told them everything.

That's why the 2nd week Angie had to prove to the group that she was with them... and that's why she didn't talk about saving Steven to anyone. Occasionally she would sorta dance around it with Steven, Dan and Keesha BUT because she knew Keesha, Steven or anyone else she mentioned wanting to save Steven too would turn it around and use it against her... her hands were basically tied.

Then the 3rd week when Keesha was HoH... Angie did all she could do to get Keesha to see it wasn't her she was going after. Memphis told Keesha Angie wasn't after him but, she didn't believe it cause she wanted Angie out for jealousy reasons.

Why not?

IMO, the reason she didn't try to get into the M/A/M/J alliance may have been a little Angie jealousy, who knows for sure. But I also think she did not want to stick her neck out at a time when they were 4 strong. She had no way of knowing how they would react and whether they would have used it against her at the time. Jessie's mouth would have held me back.

You'all have short term memories...

lol and sometimes selective memories.

The problem I had with both Skreesh and Angie was that after all was said and done they would outwardly voice how sorry their "best friends" in the house were evicted.

Yet, neither one of them voted to keep their friends in the house. I thought that was pathetic.

30 year old and act like a teenager

same as libra , april etc......

and quick add....my husband is 8 years older than me (me 32 him 40).....I was a barmaid when I met him and he worked for the Railroad (before Jessie) and most my guy friends were my age and my hubby wasn't jealous of that, cause his gal friends were his age!

Keesha and her BF age difference is not a problem the thing I see is her BF is a producer and she wants to be an actress and when you see his photo (he's not bad looking he's average) he's not someone I see Keesha's going after and can see her looking at guys like Memphis.

If you look at Keesha's myspace and click on JJ in her friends check out his pictures.(I wonder if she is with him more because of the work he does then true love) Why would she cheat on him more than once? IMO Keesha's vain and I think she may have weight issues she talks about diet pills and wraps herself in plastic wrap to sit in the sauna or maybe this is for attention.(she says negative things about herself more so her weight to fish for compliments)

Ceci ~> Ditto

Marty ~> Ditto

GS ~> Ditto

uvp ~> Ditto

jersey ~> Ditto

Still can't get the hang of this damn Apple mac to do what I want it to do, so my agreeing is on all comments. I'll refrain from my disagreements!

lol imho she maybe the most annoying hg ever for me

i think she is just talking to hear her self talking

Did I hear her say that she tans pretty good for a blonde. Renny commented "Aren't most the blondes in CA tanned" and this ding dong said "I don't know" Hey, Keesha, do you know where you live?????

is she a real blonde?

Is she a real blonde?

She thinks she is! (Watch out ya'll, I've learned new tricks, could be dangerous) Thanks to GS!!!!!!

Archived