Keesha - Week 4

CeCiMom

This is how it works for me. Feeds on Skreesha and can't take that too long, so along comes April and it's a relief for about five minutes and then Libra and I can only take her about 30 seconds.

They're all annoying and Renny and Michelle have their moments too.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

libra and april tend to take breaks but keesha is 24/7

I'm rooting for Keesha, but what's up with wrapping her body in plastic wrap then going in the sauna? Is that supposed to make you lose weight? I know she's entered bikini contests so I can't figure out why she is so insecure about her body. There's not a thing wrong with her body.

One of my favorite moments this year has been Keesha flipping off Jessie. That was too funny. :lol:

keesha she has issues

she is trying to convince herself she isnt dumb etc....

and it look like she made a few trips to plastic surgeon

I'm rooting for Keesha, but what's up with wrapping her body in plastic wrap then going in the sauna? Is that supposed to make you lose weight? I know she's entered bikini contests so I can't figure out why she is so insecure about her body. There's not a thing wrong with her body.

It could be body image and then again it could just be low self esteem.

It's evident she needs all the attention, she was able to get it (in her mind) once she managed to get Angie booted. They'll always be a nicer, prettier, smarter girl than Skreesha, but she can't accept that.

veryyyyyyyyy nice

Archived