Keesha - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's about as real a blonde as Libra is...:P

i think its because she has gas but is fighting to keep it in

that was my first thought UPV, about whether she is a real blonde, cause whether you tan or not has to do with the melinin in your skin, and brunetts have more of it,lol She ain't real

Me too. But I will say that I do have two siblings that are blond and they tan pretty well. On the other hand, I have two blond siblings that burn two minutes after going out in the sun. Not sure if that helps out or not!! LOL.

I have blonde hair but come from French and German grandparents. I have the brown eyes and tan well.

Keesha has some pictures of her with brown hair on her MySpace page.

I have to say, Keesha is playing a good game. Sometimes I can't stand her and sometimes I think she's really a gamer. I'm kinda liking her again because she's turned on April. April is just nasty. Does she even have a fan? I'll keep Keesha on my plus list as long as she's protecting Renny.

I so wish these hg's would look into the cameras every once in awhile and tell us what their gameplay is tho. (Keesha gets a pass cuz she hasn't ever been a bb watcher.) The others that are fans, they know we're watching and it would clear up things if they'd just tell us. If I were on the show, I'd be letting you guys know what I was up to.

She's still my least favorite hg...mainly becasue she is so annoying and immature for a grown woman...but I do think she is playing her game well. She's got a few allies that are probably going to be true to her for the next few weeks. She's also got a big target on her back, depending who next hoh is, she could be up for eviction. Whomever she is up against though won't have the backup that she (Keesha) has though.

If Jessie gets evicted tonight...I wouldn't mind if April side stays in power and puts up Keesha and Libra...either one of them can go and I won't miss 'em!

if Jessie stays...I'd like Keesha side to win hoh...just to keep sides balanced in the house...fair fight rather than one side totally dominating...

^ win/win situation either way...

:)

I would love to see Keesha or Libra win HOH and

nominate April and Ollie!!

Lotta people don't like Keesha and Libra but,

those are the 2 that are getting this game going....

If Jessie gets evicted tonight then, everythings gonna hit the fan...

I can see a big blow up happening tonight......

Anxious to watch BBAD as well as the eviction ceremony........

Archived