Keesha - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to her say over and over how "he's got to go" (Jessie) made me ill. She had her chance and blew it and now that someone else is HOH - Jessie needs to leave. Should have thought about it last week, but too busy trying to oust Angie over jealousy.

Can't fault Libra for saying "he's got to go" because she actually pushed for Jessie to leave last week.

i said it all along bb is nothing but an acting audition for her

Yup. Because we all know how acting careers work out for reality stars..pretty much the kiss of death. The only thing I can see her corpse face in is possibly Dawn of the Dead, April might land a spot in a Valtrex commercial.

Keesha is playing her game, but it is going to backfire and blow up in her face. The other side is going to sell her out mark my work. They cant keep their mouth shut and she keeps tripping on herself. Her mouth almost got her caught.

I don't believe Keesha is playing a game. I believe she takes all this more seriously than anyone else in the house and doesn't know at all how to play the game. Almost everything she has done has been emotional, not strategic and detached.

I really can't stomach this girl. Her voice is annoying. Her face is annoying. Her attitude sucks.

I have seen so many girls like this in bars before who think they are hot shit but in reality they're a cold turd. Guys go with them because some guys like fake girls like that and know they can get in their pants easily. Just to confirm that, of course, Keesha admitted in a confessional to cheating on all her boyfriends. So yeah, she's easy. Some pig guys like easy.

Not me. I'd rather have a good girl, not a two-timing, loud, obnoxious, nasty-looking, STD-carrying, low-life of a Hooter's girl nitwit.

Yeah, in case anyone hasn't guessed it, i can't stand Keesha.

I can't stand April either but I would have LOVED to see her sock Keesha right in the mouth last night.

Hell, I remember a girl exactly like her in high school. Fake everything (from attitude to makeup everywhere). Thought she was so tough and above everyone. Then one day she ran her mouth to the wrong girl acting all tough in the smoker's lounge outside. The girl grabbed her, pushed her to the ground and started slamming her head into the concrete.

As much as I hate violence and as much as I'd never do that to anyone unless I was defending myself, I have to say I smiled a little inside.

Wait.....I just read Skreesha's blog and she said April is the most like me?????? Didn't she call her the "Barbie Bitch"??

Ok, at least she got that right!!!!

no, it doesn't, it just means she's a ditzy blonde, which she says she isn't.

Disclaimer: This is not to say all blondes are ditzy.. :rockon:

At first, I thought I liked Keesha more than April so I believed her when she said that April needed to always be the center of attention but I think it's that Keesha is attention starved and whenever people are focused on April, she finds a reason to flip out on her. No matter how angry she was last night, the things she said about April were inexcusable and I hope that April remembers that because I've never seen someone freak out like that not meaning what they said. Not only that but Keesha also would have flipped out if the votes weren't cast against Angie last week like she wanted but she thinks it's okay to go against what April wants? And to top it off, she wants to get out the person she COULD HAVE gotten out instead of Angie? She's ridiculous. Watching her scream and pace and still finding a way to check herself out in the mirror doing so just really freaked me out.

Last night Keesha was screaming things like April thinks she is running the show and who does she think she is. She said April wants everyone to bow down to her because she is HOH and not exact words but she was saying all this in her screaming tirade. She kept saying I hate April and she is an F'ing bitch.

(I don't like April but for Keesha to be mad because April is HOH and trying to make some decisions is crazy)

Last HOH was the most egotistical one I have ever seen in BB history with Keesha in total control. Keesha can NOT stand not being the center of attention and so she is going to cause drama to get more camera time. With Keesha is is ALL about camera time.

I just want to scream at her when she says Jessie has got to go. He was even MORE obnoxious last week and she wanted to keep him so she could get a girl out of the house that the guys liked. She is the cattiest bi+ch I have ever seen in the BB house.

I think it will be Jessie leaving this week and I see Keesha going after Memphis for that showmance big time. She wants to have one of those fan clubs those crazy people make on the outside for the showmance couples.

I can't for the life of me see how Keesha has even one fan.

sorry king123 but sometimes you have to admit when you are wrong.

she is imho the one to blame for the fight

if she wasnt too stubborn to let jessie get evicted

Archived